Twenty Nine: Dream

Few days after

Mina's POV

Momo is getting closer and closer to Jeongyeon everyday.. they always get to spend time together.. I never joined them cause I don't like the feeling for seeing them getting so close even Chaeyoung always persuade me to go with them.. hangging out.. having fun like high schools girls.. I just don't want.. I don't feel fit in to them especially when I havd to endure my jealousy infront of Momo..and I am afraid that my mood will affect the other girls..
So I just spend my time at home alone.. cause Sana will be going to work or maybe being busy with her girlfriend..

I am in the dining room just done for cooking something for my dinner.. alone.. I sit at the table as usually I will be having the dinner with them..sometimes I miss them.. I do miss them now.  I miss the old moments with them.. and everything change now..
I dig in my food and doing the dishes then walk to the living room watching TV then playing games.. but that can't even kill my boredom..
I check my phone gallery.. I scroll down the photos I found our photos..

 I scroll down the photos I found our photos

Oh gosh

Oh gosh.. this is so tragic of me.. am I just the one who miss them much?..
I lock my phone and take a deep breath..
Why my days feel so long today? Sana still haven't back from work and Momo too she is going out with her friends..
I will just go to bed a sleep..
I walk to my room but I walk passed by the main door and seeing that the post box is filled by so much letter..
I go to get them and check it..
It is from the unknown advertisement.. and ... what the.. all is just from advertisement .. gosh.. eh.. wait I got my letter..

Momo's POV

I was back from hanging out with the girls as I remember Mina is alone at home.. it must be so bored for her.. so I decided to go home earlier..
I open the door and I see Mina is standing there holding up the letter and read it.
"I'm home" I said as Mina keep concentrate with her letter.
"What is it? Love letter? Why so serious?" I asked as she looks at me while I want to take a peek on her letter.
"Unnieeeee..." she widen her eyes with her unreadable expression calling me.
"What? Why? What happened?" I asked as I grinned.
"Ohh my Goddd" she shouted as she throw herself to me and hugs me and jumping like crazy.
"Ya ya.. Mina.. why? What?" I asked as she keeps shouting excitedly.

"You know that I ever applied for the scholarship at the ballet school that I told you before" she said as she broke the hugs while I widen my eyes.
"Youuuuuu made it?" I shouted as she nodded and I hugs her.. lift her and twirl like crazy..
"Goshh.. really Mina.. this is not fake right?" I asked as I sneak the letter from her.
I read it and it is true that she get the scholaship for the school she dreamt of.. her dream since she is a cute kid..
"I am not lying.. ans this is not a dream" she shouted as she is being hyped
"What dream?" Suddenly Sana comes in from work.
"Unnieee....you won't believe this.. I made it" Mina shows Sana the letter as She read it and...
"Let's party!!!!" Sana shouted as she pulled us to the living room.

Mina's POV

"This is the great opportunity Mina.. have you told yoir parents?" Sana asked.
"No.. I haven't I just check this tho" I said.
"But you know.. I feel glad for this.. that finally Mina get the scholarship and will be closer to her dream..but beside that...It means that you have to leave us?" Momo asked me as I sighed.
"Umm yeah.. I have to move to New York" I said as Sana hugs me.
"Ugh noo.. that is too far.. I will miss my little penguin"   Sana said.
"Unnie, you can visits me in the school break.." I said as Sana pouted.
"We will support you.. always Mina.. that is your dream.. but.. this is sad.. it will be so different without you here" Momo said.
"Yeah.. I know.. I will really miss you guys too.. I haven't decide to go or not tho" I said.
"Damn Mina.. just go.. this is the only opportunity to step in the Juilliard! You are so lucky.. Mina.. we will make time to visit you there.. we promise" Sana said
I feel happy.. but sad is sticking around me too..
It is hard to make a decision to go.. but this is what I dream of.. but I am not ready for leaving..
Leaving all my life here.. and going to somewhere new with everything new.. and it is so hard that you must be apart with the girl who you love.. I don't even know I can bear not to see Momo.. when my mind said this is the time for me to move on.. but I just don't want.. my heart doesn't want me to do it.. this is hurt..what to do with it?

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...