Thirty One: Leaving

Few days later

Mina's POV

I am at the airport with my beloved family as they send me here and saying goodbye for me to fight with my dream.. I am so sad as Momo and Sana couldn't come cause they are at school at this time..
It is hard to say goodbye as my Mom hugs me tight that I hold my tears trying to be strong so they will not worried to let their daughter go..
"Mom, I love you" I said as she break off the hugs and I go to my dad and hug them.
They come here from Japan few days ago for me as they wanted to see me before I go to such a long distance place from them..
"Dad, I love you" I said as I peck them a kiss on their cheeks.
"I have to go.. see you" I said as I grab my luggage and wave at them.. I want to turned away as someone shouted me with the voice..

"Myouii.. Minaaaa.. wait" Sana... that is Sana.. I turn back as I see she is running with Momo followed still on their uniform.
Sana stops panting and take her deep breath after running so fast but not Momo who throws her arm around me soon as she arrived infront of me.
"Momo.. unnie" I called her as I can feel her panting on my shoulder.. that the sound of her breath is so clearly.
"Let me stay like this for few minutes" she said as I smile..
"Yaa... get off.. bitch... Mina is mine too" Sana pulled Momo away as Sana hugs me tight now..

I hear a sob a soon as she hugs me..
"Unnie.. don't cry I will be back" I said as I wipe her tears with my thumb.
"By the way.. how can you guys come here?" I asked.
"Momo did a mess in a class again and she got kicked out by the teacher again and she drags me with her" Sana said.
"Ohh.. what a bad girl, guys" My mom come and joined us.
"Ohh.. Mrs.Myoui" Momo greet as Sana hugs my Mom..
"Ohh I miss you aunty" Sana said.
"Yaaa, we met them the day before yesterday" Momo pulled Sana away from Mom as my dad shaked his head.
"Did Mina always be naughty and got kicked from the class too?" He asked..

"Noo.. never" I said.
"Yeah she ever.."  Sana said as I widen my eyes ans shake my head that my parents look at me.
"Ohh.. no.. uncle .. aunty.. that is because of the dumb me she got kicked out.. but that is just once" Momo got to my side as my parents giggled.
"Mina, it is the time" My dad said as I nodded.
Again for the last time I hug them one by one..
And waving at them .. I look at Momo who is smiling at me.. damn I don't want to look at her but I have too.. I will miss her..
I turned away holding my tears but then..
"Minaa" Momo called me as I look back and she runs to me.
"You know, we love you so much.. please don't forget us.." she said as she hold my hands.
"I know..I love you..Momo" I said again for the last time and nog thinking straight I kissed her on lips for the last time before I go..
I turned away and I don't want to look back cause If I look back this will be more harder..
I walk straight into the waiting room as my tears that I hold for so long pouring down on my cheeks..

One week later

It has been a week here.. New York.. this city is amazing.. people here is amazing and the school task is amazing to that I don't even have a time to breath.. I think but gladly I am still alive.. before I got into Juilliard of course I have to continue my short term of study as I have to learn more about things here.
This is hard.. yeah.. without any one..
It is hard for even contact Sana and Momo as the we have hours difference now.. beside that Sana is busy with her job and Momo... I don't know...
I Just miss her.. cause she still on my mind what ever I did.. she appears .. her smile.. her voice..ohh gosh Mina.... I just miss them.. I miss everything..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...