Thirty Three: Paper Cranes

Mina's POV

I was on the gymnastic hall as I having my practice.. with all my friends as today we will learn more technique for ballet.. somehow.. I really love for being her and learn alot of new things.. but sometimes I feel just I was so lonely.. and I miss my friends presence around me..
"Mina, Focus!" The Instructor scold me as I focus on my ballet as I just got daze off for a while..
We spend alot of hours for today's practice as finally the Instructor dismissed the class.. I go to the dressing room as one of my Friend come towards me and give me something..
"Mina, it is for you" Linda said.
"Paper cranes...umm it is from you?" I asked as she smiled at me.
"No, Mina.. I am not your crazy fans.. I found it at the chair and it is writen there for Mina" she said.
"Oh.. okay thanks" I said as I change my clothes back and walk out from the university with all my stuff along..

This is creepy.. you know.. I am having a stalker or what? In this foreign country.. I run to the store as George look at me worriedly cause I run so fast like crazy..
"What is it Mina?" He asked.
"Someone is stalking me George.. even that person is getting into the dressing room to place this for me.. you know I was scared.. he must be somewhere around" I said as both of George hans on my shoulder.
"Hey, Mina.. Calm down.. I will call the police to take care of this if you want" He said as he run to grab a glass of water for me.
"Mina have you check what is written on the paper cranes?" George asked.
"My name.. all my name" I said.
"Maybe if you unfolded it or something Mina" George said as I don't even think to unfolded that.. gosh..

I unfolded the one on my hand as I found a word there..
"You" I look at george as he shaked his head didn't know what it is mean..
"Maybe it is continued by the first" He said as I search it on my bag.. and I get the first paper cranes.. this is kind of detective case or what? Creepy yet mysterious..
"I" I look at george again who is now sitting at the same table as me..
"The second one?" George asked as I think about it..
Shit.. I throw it to my trash bin at home.
"Oh goshh George it is at the trash bin at my home" I said.
"You are funny, Mina" George said as he giggled.
"I am serious.. I thrown that away" I said.
"Okay so you can find it later.. now we have to work.. I will send you home later Mina.. I promise to keep you safe" George said as I smile at him.
"Will Mrs.George scold you for taking me home?" I tease him.
"She won't scold me for taking our Daughter home" he said.
"Ohhh.. since when you have a daughter?" I asked.
"Since the beautiful girl came to find a job at me and she is someone soon will be a wonderful ballerina queen" George teased..
"So I have two dad now? Great.. hahahha" we both laughed as I got prepared to work..

I have done working and arrived at home.. thanks to George who guard me until I enter my Condo.. and he left.. I am still curious at that paper cranes as J go to the trash bin like a stupid to find the paper cranes I thrown away.. I unfloded the second paper cranes ans I see.
"Miss.... I Miss You?" I connect all the words together as my door bell ring again.. no.. who is that.. at this hours.. noo... should I open it?..
I walk to the door and look out.. that I find out someone standing outside my door.
"Who is that?" I shouted as that person still doesn't want to turned his back to face the dooe that I can't see his face.

"What do you want?" I asked from inside as he stans still on his spot gosh what a weird.. should I open the door? This is weird gosh okay Mina... you can punched him on face if he did something..
I slowly open the door..
"Who are you?" I asked that person and finally he is turning back to me slowly..
Wait.. she is a girl...
"Momo?" My Jaw dropped as I saw her Infront of me.. am I dreaming...??
She steps closer to me and slowly placed her hand on my cheeks then I can feel her pulling me on my waist closer to her and she lands her lips on my..kissing me hungrily..
I pushed her away as I broke off and look at her in disbelief then I step back and closing the door..
I slap myself once and shit.. this is hurt.
"Mina seriously?" Momo shouted from outside making me open the door again seeing her pouting..
"I miss you, Mina" she said as I hugs her still can't believe she showed up from nowhere..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...