Seven: Raccoon

Momo's POV

She pulled off me as she shouted to Seo Jin oppa..
"Don't go near her again or even touch her.. you guys just always hurt her so go to the hell" Mina shouted to them as she grabbing my wrist and push Seo Jin oppa away then pulled me away from that place while I still in a daze by what just happened to me..
She pulled me inside the car as she enters the car too..

"M..Mina.. are you okay?" I asked her as she stared at me with her pinky blushing cheeks..
Oh she is drunk...
"I'm fine.. as long as that jerk to hurt my Momo" she mumbles
"Hmmm?.. my... momo?" I look at her as she smiled at me while suddenly Sana came in to the car..
"Where the heck are you guys? OMG.. Mina.. you are really drunk" Sana said.
"Why you let her drink so much? She is a bit weird..now" I said as Mina hit me.
"I am not weird" she said.
"You asked her to drink so she drink and she likes it then got drunk.. stupid" Sana glared at me..

When we arrived at home.. I piggy back Mina as Sana nags..
"Take care of her.. it is your fault you made her drunk..I will go to my bed.. goodnight guys" Sana said as she kiss my cheeks also Mina's and walk to her room..
Yeah.. yeah.. it is my fault to make this penguin drunk and even throw a bag to Ji Hwan... hahha a bit funny..
I take Mina to her room as I let her down on her bed but suddenly she begin to undressing herself..
"Yaaa.. yaaa.. why you take it off" I said as I hold her arms.
"It is hot.." she mumbles as she knocked my hand off her and undressing herself infront of me..

Gosh.. this penguin.. you are lucky that I'm not a boy huh? Gosh.. I grab a blanket and pull it on top of her and tapped her arm..
"Goodnight penguin" I said as suddenly I felt her hand grab mine and pulled me towards her as I fell on her bed..
"Minaaa" I whine as I felt her arms is wrap around my waist and pulling me tight into her hugs..
"Why my penguin can even talk like a human now?" She said.
"Oh.. gosh.. I'm not your penguin plushie" I said as she place her hand on my lips.
"Sssttt.. you are so loud when you can talk.. let's sleep, My penguin" she said as I sighed..
"I'm not a penguin.. I'm a raccoon" I said.
"Okay.. okay.. raccoon but penguin.. let's sleep" she said..

We both fell a sleep likw that until the next morning come while the annoying voice heard on my ear..
"MOMOOOOOOOO... MINNAAAA.. wake up.. we can be late to school" Sana shouted as I slowly gets up on my bed..
"U..unnie.. why are you here?" Wait.. damn this is not my bed this is Mina's..
"Sleep" I said as I get up from the bed..
"And whyy...." Mina look at herself attempting me to explain what happen last night..
"Why what? You undress yourself cause you are hot after getting drunk and hug me as if I'm your penguin plushie.." I said as she blushed.
I walk out from her room as I go to my room prepared myself for school..

Sana's POV

Momo drive us to school as I can see there is something up to by the girls today.. seems like awkward is in between them..
"It is the first time I saw Mina drunk and shw is cute" I blurred out.
"Cuteee??? She even slam her bag to Ji Hwan oppa" Momo said.
"What? What happened?" I asked.
"What? Me did that why?" Mina asked.
"Ji Hwan and Seo Jin are fighting to talk to me but I didn't want to talk to them and they were pulling me on my both hand and suddenly Mina came and thorwn her bag to Ji Hwan oppa and she.......ummmm.. pushed Seo Jin oppa away" Momo said.
"What? Our Mina? Really?" I look at Mina who is covering her mouth even startled for what she did..

Mina's POV

What? Did I do that? Really? I Don't remember anything..I walk to the class and still try to recall what happened last night.. hope that I didn't do anything stupid..what I remember is I hit Ji Hwan oppa with my bag and pull Momo away from Seo Jin oppa.. and.. and I Kissed her? I kissed her?

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...