Twenty Two: Girlfriend

Momo's POV

I have done my bath as I start to dry myself and get my pajama for going to sleep when I am about to put my shirt on me suddenly someone brags in my room..ohh shit.. I forgot to lock the door.. I look at that person.
"You shocked me.. I'm still dressing" I said as that penguin turned around facing the wall.
"Ohh sorry.. you don't lock the door" she said as I done dressing and she still stand still there doing nothing waiting for me..

I walk to her tip toeing as I grab the door lock and lock it as she startled and turned around.
"It is locked now.. so what?" I said as I pinned her on the door..
"Why you locked it now?" She asked me as she avoiding my eyes..
"Cause I want to sleep now" I said.
"Why you locked the door? You never locked your door when you sleep?" She said as she pushed me away and walk away from me..
She walk to my bed and sit on the edge of it..

"Unnie" she called me as I grab my towel and dry my hair.
"Hmmm?" I hummed and look at her as she asked me to come to her side.
"Why?" I asked as she pulled me to sit beside her.
"Let me dry your hair" she said as she take the towel from my hand and start to dry my hair rubbing it with the towel.
"Thank you for today" she said as I look at her.
"Today? Date?" I asked as I place my hand on her waist.
"Yess" she said as I can see her smiling
"It haven't done, Mina" I said as she stops.
"Eh??"
"Cause today is not over.. you are still my girlfriend" I said as pulled her closer to me and look into her eyes.

Mina's POV

She pulled my waist as I get closer to her that I stop what am I doing and stare at her.. our eyes speaks but I still can't read her eyes.. why suddenly she looks like me like this.. she is so adorable.. I think I couldn't handle it anymore.. I loop my hand on her neck and pulled her into a kiss... I can feel her kissing me back while her hand is on my waist grabbing my shirt pulling me closer and closer to her..
"I love you Momo" I said it again as I break the kiss looking at her who is just stay still..

I get up from the bed and hand back her towel wanted to go back to my room cause I don't want to hear what she said.. she still doesn't respon my confession since the morning until now I told her again she still shut her mouth.. I know her heart is still with someone else..
I can't force her to love me too..
I walk away as she grab my wrist stopping me as she stand up and wraps her hand around my waist from back leaning her chin on my shoulder.
"Mina, sleep with me tonight.. cause remember you still mine until tomorrow" she said as I sighed.

I am yours forever.. cause you have take all my heart with you Momo..
"Unnie.. can I be yours not just for today?" I asked as I turned around and look at her while her hand reach my cheeks as she smile.
"Mina, give me sometime... for that.. I'm sorry" she said as she hugs me and stroking my hair.
"So, sleep here tonight" she said as she broke off the hugs and pulled me to the bed with her lying on it.. as she open her arm for me.
"Come here" she said as I lean to her and sleep on her arm.
"Can you sleep without penguin tonight?" She asked.
"Maybe.. raccoon can make me sleep" I said as she smirk and close her eyes.
"Goodnight Penguin" she mumbles as I make it to peck her lips.
"Goodnight my girlfriend" I said as I can see a smile on her face.. I wanted to say that everyday before you fell a sleep Momo.. can I?

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...