Five: First Kiss?

Momo's POV

What a tease I just made? She really touch my lips with her lips without having any idea about me going to tease her like that..
She placed her hand on my right shoulder and I felt a pushed by her hand as she gets up from sitting on my lap with her unreadable expression walking away from me without any word.. leaving me dumbfounded sitting still on a sofa while she is entering her room with a super silence.

Is she mad at me? Did I go for her too much? But.. that is just a kiss.. ummm.. I just kissed my bestfriend who I have consider like my sister.. what did I do wrong? Why she even say nothing to me and left me here.. like a fool...
I stare at the table while thinking and suddenly Mina comes out from her room.. walking towards me again as I stare at her while she still have a flat face expression on her.

She put her hand on the sofa on my rightside pinning me as I startled and she bent down while I suddenly felt her hand on my left waist..
"Why? You want to get another kiss from me?" I blurred out as she looks into my eyes and said.
"I just want to take my phone that I left here" she said as she pulled out her hand from my back around my waist that make me look more  like a stupid still teasing her in this awkward situation.. she stands up straight as she grabs her phone now and walking away again but yes I stop her now.

I grab her wrist which her hand is holding onto her phone.. yeah a very favourite phone cause all she has on her phone is games games games and games.. which are her life..
"Mina, I think I just stole your first kiss, right?" I asked her but looks like I ended up to be heard like I tease her again.
"Great that you know that unnie" she said as she knocked my hand off her and walk away to  enter her room.
"It is great.. you are lucky to have me as your first kiss, Minari.. it is better that you get to waste your first kiss to a bad boy out there" I shouted as she walks in her room thought she won't answer my stupid tease..
"Yesss.. I didn't get a first kiss from a bad boy.. luckily.. because I just got a very first kiss from a bad girl" she shouted from her room..
Wow? The first time in my life I heard that penguin shouted and it is so cute.. or maybe she really mad at me?

In the end I spend my free time alone with my lovely chips and TV shows at this empty living room just me.. lonely me here because I just got dump by that penguin because of my tease..
I spent my time almost for two hours and I must have be ready to go to Sana's work place to pick her up with Mina and having a hang out like what we planned for before..
I turned off the TV and go to my room change my clothes and grab the car key.

I walk out from my room and shouted for Mina..
"Minariiiiiiiiii?" I shouted but no answer..
I walk to her room slowly open up her door..
"Mitang.. let's go" I said as I look at her who is sleeping soundly on her bed hugging her penguin plushie..
Oh gosh.. this penguin is still sleeping..
I walk towards her and sit at the edge of her bed and tapped her hand gently to wake her up..
"Penguin.. penguin.. wake up.. we have to go to sana" I said as she cutely opened up her eyes and look at me blank..

"Are you mad at me, Mina? I'm sorry about before may be it seems that my teased is too much" I said as I get up from her bed sit on it and look at me for a while while she is rubbing her nape..and suddenly she lean her forehead on my shoulder..
"I'm still really sleepy, Unnie.. what time is it?" She mumbles.
Why she is so cute? Why I just found that she is so cute? Why she make me like I want to squeeze her..
"Its 4.45pm.. come on.. Mitang.. you should get up.." I said as She get back to look at me and smiled..
"Okay.. wait for me.." she said as she go to her closet and have a change..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...