Sixteen: That Smile

Mina's POV

"Umm unniee.. about last night.. don't mind me.. just let it go.. I can take care of it myself" I said as Sana left us both in the dinning room.
"Umm yeah.. okay.. I'm sorry Mina" she said as she smiled at me.
And after that we both being in a silence again even after Sana came and we are on our way to school nothing just happened.
Until I have to hold myself for being jealous with Seo Jin again in the gate of school..
They are hugging and kissing each other just like before Sana try to pull me away from them and walk with me to the class leaving them together..

"Mina, I know this is hard for you to seeing this everyday.. you must be tough, baby.. you know unnie will always be here for you if there is anything you need me to do" Sana said as I look out to the door while someone is looking at our side smiling widely..
"I think someone need you more than me unnie" I said as Sana look at that side
"Ohh.. why she is her" Sana asked.
"She is your girlfriend now?" I asked.
"Umm.. noo.. we are just still friend.. why you are jealous?" Sana tease me.
"Hmmm.. she is so beautiful and our unnie is falling in love with her? Lonely me" I pout as Sana patted my head
"Ouhhh.. our Minariii... you have me remember that" she said.
"Unnie goo.. she is waiting for you" I said as Sana pecks my cheeks
"Okay.. I will talk to her a moment" She said as I smiled at her..

Momo's POV

"You know that? Dad will hold a huge event in this month and he asked me to help him out.. and you know babe I hate doing such a thing..........Momo" Oppa called me as I just look inside the class where Mina and Sana is talking..
Why she can smile like that when she is with Sana? I Mean I am hardly ever to ser her smile these days and it is all because of me.. I feel so jealous with Sana who can make her smile instead of me..
"Momooooo" Oppa clicked his hand and called me again
"Ohh umm yeah?" I asked.
"What are you thinking about?" He asked
"Umm nothing.. Oppa let's talk later I will get in the class" I said as I waves at him and walk in the class..

During the class I always steal a glance on Mina who looks really cheerful today.. she laugh and smile at the teacher jokes.. oh gosh.. she is cute.. It has been a while to see that smile on her face.. and when she is with me I will just see her tears.. I feel really sorry for that.. I want to make her smile too.. I miss the old Mina.. I mean the penguin who is not avoiding me and talk to me and being drunk.. and looks cute.. hitting Ji Hwan oppa and kiss me...ohh wait why I am thinking of that now.. snap it out our mind Momo..

"Momo!!! Hiraiii Momo!!!" The teacher yelled at me as I didn't pay attention to her.
"Explain what I just said, please" the teacher said.
"Umm... you said Momo.. Hirai Momo.. and she is me" I said as all the class laughed at me when I look at Mina she is giggling too that is better..
"Ohh gosh.. Momo... Sana, help her" the teacher asked Sana to help me.
"Umm.. the desk is just a desk" Sana said as I laughed at her then continue her words.
"The green tea is just green" Me and Mina continue as three of us laughed like a crazy.. while the teacher glared at us.
"Ohh you three.. get out from the class" the teacher yelled at us as me and Sana stands up in happy.. who doesn't like to be kicked out from the class? We can just having fun out there..

We pulled Mina with us as we get out from the class still in a giggles.
"Goshh Momo that is stupid" Sana said.
"You are stupid too.." I laughed when Mina just sighed.
"You both stupid" Mina said.
"Yes you are the smartest, then.. penguinnn" both of me and Sana linger on Mina as we tease her and we just go out from the school like a bad girl going to a cafe near the school and having fun there..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...