Thirty Eight: Another Stalker

Mina's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night as I am in Momo's arm who is sleeping deeply.. I slowly move her hand off me as I feel thirsty and want to grab a drink..
Momo move as she grabs my hand..
"Where are you going?" She mumbles while she is still half a sleep being aware that I wake up.
"Kitchen, I am thirsty.. just go back to sleep" I said as I peck her lips and I see her smirking..
I get up from the bed as I just realize that I am naked..
I walk to my wardrobe to take my long sleeves T-shirt and put it on me..

I walk out to the kitchen and pour a water to the glass as I hear a weird voice coming from the door side..
I walk go the door as I peek to see if there is someone infront or not..
And shockingly I see someone wearing a black suit and leaving something infront of my door go away..
After a while when that person left.. I open the door and I found a brown box place infront of my door..
'For My Love Myoui Mina' that is what written on it..
I take it inside as I think.. who would it from? Momo? No she is here and why would she asked someone to send a gift to me like this in the middle of the night.

I was curious what is inside the box as I open it.. and I was so shocked that I throw away that things with my the glass of water I am holding on..
"Aaaahhh" I shouted as I heard Momo is shouting from the bedroom.
"Minaaa? Why?!!!" Momo runs out with rushly putting on her tee..
"Damn.. what is that? Are you okay?" Momo runs to me as she hugs me who is still scared looking at the stuff inside the box..
"Momo, that!" I said as she looks at the scattered glasses ai dropped with the box..

"Tell Hirai Momo not to touch my girl, or I will kill her" Momo read it out.. the white cloth full of blood with that written on it..
Momo, take all of that creepy stuff and throw it away to the trash as I still stand still on my spot..
"Mina, I am okay.. that is just a crazy people.. don't mind themm.. I will be okay.." Momo said as she comes to me and hugs me again rubbing my back to calm me down..

Momo's POV

She really have that freaking fans with her.. who is really messing with us.. guess thaf person don't want to see me happy with Mina.. really stupid.. If I caught that person.. I will kill that person first..
"Mina, let's get back to sleep.. it is okay" I said as I stroke her hair that I can see her worried stare and scared.. I pulled her back to the bed room as I lie down with her in my arm..
"Momo, should we call police?" Mina asked.
"No, Mina.. that is just an ignorant people who do that.." I said as I try to make her not to worried..
"But.. what if-" she said as I cut her with a peck to her lips..
"No what if.. let's sleep.. I am here with you and I will always.. I love you" I said as I smile at her and patting her back to sleep.

Who the hell is that? Threating us like a psycho.. from now on I must be aware that someone is watching us and I have to protect my girl.. I don't want anything happen to her... never..
After Mina back to sleep I sneak my hand off her as I go ouside and clean the mess on the floor before the broken pieces of the glass.. I swept the floor clean as I throw away in the trash.. when I see that things again..how am I supposed to protect her? This is creepy.. that she has another stalker on her.. and that is not me.. that person must be crazy to her.. and I won't let that person touch her.. she is mine.. no one can't touch what is mine..

I go back to the bedroom and watch Mina sleeping as I can't sleep after what happened.. I am scared too that my Mina will be harmed by someone when I am not around her.. why that people such a crazy for ever doing that things..
"Momo" Mina called me as she wakes up and back hugs me who is sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Why you wake up?" Mina asked.
"Just so many things running on my mind.. it is okay Mina.. just go back to sleep. I will always be here watching you" I said as she lean on my back and sighed.
"Momo I am sorry" she said.
"Why?" I asked back as I hold her hand which is on my waist..
"Just sorry for being a trouble for you sometimes.." she said as I break off from her and look at her.
"You are not a trouble Mina.. you are the best things that ever happen in my life..don't think like that.. we will have so many struggle on this time..but you know. We can get through it .." I said as I peck her lips..

To be continued..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...