CHARACTER SKETCH

Manik Malhotra :- Multi billionaire . CEO of Malhotra industries. A very jolly ,sweet person and down to the earth . Loves his family a lot can do anything for them. Each and every girls dream but he don't give damn to them he is just waiting for his love lady.lead singer of fab5 .Treat Mukti and Alya as sister.

Cabir Malhotra :- Second CEO of Malhotra industries Brother of Manik,love his family to the core ,drummer of fab 5 .Happily married to Navya ....

Mukti Malhotra :- Guitarist of fab 5. Tom boy type ,treats Manik as his brother love him very him .In relationship with Abhimanyu.Works with Alya 

Alya Vedant :- plays paino ,part of fab 5.Fashion freak very obsessed when it comes to fashion.Runs a boutique which is famous . sweet and kind ,loves Manik as brother married to Dhruv...

Dhruv Vedant :- electrical guitarist ,part of fab 5.silent guy ,owner of Vedant industries .Married to Alya 

Nandini Murthy :- Sweet and innocent girl .she was small when her parents left her in a village ,she was taken care by Vishwas Singh and his wife Swara .she is very intelligent ,respects others....

Navya Murthy :- Frd of Nandini stays in village ,she is also nice,  married to Cabir Malhotra

Vishwas and Swara Singh :- nandini's parents vishwas love Nandini and his son Brij very much but Swara hate Nandini as she is adopted and love Brij .Swara makes Nandini work in house , treats her like servant .Vishwas know about nandini's parent but have not yet told her he is afraid that she might broke down....

Venkatesh and Vaishali Murthy :- Parents of Nandini and Rishab loves Rishab very much and hate Nandini as they think that she is burden so they left her in village and they stay in Mumbai, and handle  the Murthy industries ..

Harshad saxena :- Very evil person .His father is sarpanch of village so he do what ever he wants . currently his eyes are on Nandini....

Raj and Neyonika Malhotra :- parents of Manik and Cabir loves them very .For them they both are diamond of their eyes .Treat Navya  as well as rest fab 3 as their own daughter and son...

Fab 5 are famous in world for their voice they have not yet shown their face to the world only some of the music company knows them who launch their songs....they don't do any type of concert ....they have not shown their face to the world bcoz they want to live normal life ....where they can roam freely .

So this was the character sketch....

If there is any mistake than plzz do ignore...