PART 3

Hello I am back with new part

Hope you guys will love it, if any mistakes than please do ignore

Happy reading!!!

        Sunrays kissed Nandini's eyes, with a great difficulty Nandini opened her eyes, her eyes were swollen due to continuous crying. Gathering herself Nandini straightened up, praying to her aaiyyapa Nandini went to freshen up, when she came back, her eyes met the clock on the wall.

         Nandini got starled on seeing the time, the clock showed 8:30 am Nandini got scared and immediately went outside, reaching in kitchen Nandini saw swara making food . "Ma...Maa hu...humein ma...maaf kijeye, pa..pata naahi hum itni der ta..taak kaise soye" (mo...mom ple... please for... forgive me , I don't how I overslept ) Nandini said stutteringly, her eyes starring floor.

            "arey koi baat naahi beta , hota hai kabhi kabhi" ( No problem baby , sometime it happens) swara said giving Nandini 1000 volt of shock. Nandini asked "ma...Maa a..aap hum...humse gussa naahi Hai?" (Mo...mom yo... you are not angry on me?) to which swara replied "arey gussa kyu hongi mein, aaj tumhari sagai hai, toh hota hai kabhi kabhi, mein samajti hu. Abb ye le chay mene banayi hai, adharak wali" ( why will I get angry, today is your engagement , sometimes it happens I understand . Now take this tea, I have made  special one) she went placing tea in Nandini's hand.

              Whereas stood there shocked registering swara's words. Nandini came to her room with tea and sat on bed, only one thing was roaming in her mind that it's her engagement today. "Saab hume iss Ghar see nikalna chahate hai , koi humse pyaar naahi karta " (everyone wants to remove me from this house, nobody loves me ).

            Nandini sat there, blankly starring at the wall, bringing her knees near her she digged her face and started crying. Nandini from childhood always thought that her mom and brother will love her one day, her dad is already loving her but as the time passed she believed that her mom and brother hate her and they will never ever love her, but still she use to feel that it's her family so she should obey them always, but yesterday hearing her dad's decision she came to know, that no one is hers on one, not even her dad.

          Waking up Manik went to take shower, he came outside wearing shorts and simple blue t-shirt, setting his hairs applying his favourite deo he went downstairs. "Manu tum uth gaye, aao baitho aaj tumhara favourite nashta hai" ( Manu you are awake, come sit . It's your favorite breakfast today ) neyonika called Manik who was descending

stairs.

              "Mom, dad good morning " saying Manik kissed neyonika's cheek and hugged her,  he also hugged Raj all three settled down for breakfast "wow mom my favourite breakfast, i want you to feed me with your hands please" Manik demanded, to which neyonika's smiled and said "come on manu, you don't need to say please, just order.

           "why should  son get advantage all the time, feed me also " saying Raj sat beside Manik "Raj you also " neyonika said glaring Raj, to which he just shrugged she just smiled, both father and doe who were now induggled In their business talks. Neyonika one by one made them eat breakfast.

            After breakfast trio were sitting in living area Manik's head was in neyonika's lap, infront of them Raj was sitting and they were discussing about their project, whereas neyonika was caressing Manik's head time to time kissing his forehead making him smile.

           "Mom when will grandpa and grandma will come" Manik asked to which neyonika said "manu you know right, your grandma don't like this city, that's why she avoid it and Grandpa has to stay with her" Manik smiled and said "poor grandpa has to stay there only " "btw manu when are you going ?" Neyonika asked "today at afternoon" . "Sir Mr Arman his here, shall I let him in?" The security guard asked him through intercom "yes let him, I am in the living area" Manik said and straighten himself.