PART 12(full)

Happy reading!!!

Sitting ideally in manik's cabin, Nandini was fighting with herself, thinking of all of the possible ways to get out of the mess which has been created around her. She thought about the pros and cons, but mostly she got in her favour were cons which broke her heart more. With shivering hands she took out the papers from her bag, and starred at Manik who was was busy reading one of the contract.

"I am sorry!" She immediately mixed the papers with one of the contract, and went towards him. "Ma..Manik i ne..need your signature on this contract. I have rea..read it and there are no changes" Manik who was busy reading the file, got confused on hearing her stuttering tone, but than chuckled the thoughts thinking she is in her learning stage. 

Manik smiled and grabbed the file, he without  checking signed the papers. "Ma..Manik won't you read it!" Manik smiled while signing the papers, "well Nandini I had already read the contract long time back, I just gave you so that you could learn up new things that's it" saying so Manik closed the file and gave it to her. "Please keep it in my room, tomorrow first in the morning I need to send it to mumbai" 

Nandini nodded and took the file. Once she was outside his cabin, she immediately removed the papers and thrusted them in her bag. She ran towards his room, and closed the door with a thud. Tears rolled down from her glossy eyes, while she shut her mouth with her palm muffling her voice. "I...I am sorry! I won't be able to forgive myself but it's for your safety Manik. I know I should inform you about all this but I am scared, what if Harshad kill you? Only because of me you are in this mess. I will get you out of it, than be it by breaking my own heart. We can't be together Manik, we can't!" she stayed inside his room and cried her heart out. 

_____________

 After gathering herself, she rubbed her tears and kept the file securely in his cupboard. Very secretly she took one of his photo frame and kept it in her bag, as his memory. Glancing the room for the last time she came out of his room and started walking downstairs, reminding herself that whatever she is doing is just for manik. It's for his safety. "Nandini where were you? I was waiting for you!" Nandini immediately shooved off her thoughts "nowhere I ..I w..was" "leave that, tell me one thing did you cried" nandini's eyes widened on hearing him, she immediately starred down on seeing his suspicious eyes scanning her face.

Nandini gasped when Manik cupped her face, very softly he rubbed her cheeks, "what happened tell me, since morning I am noticing, you seemed to be worried" Nandini immediately freed herself from his hold, no doubt his eyes were weakening her. "It..it's nothing like that Manik." her eyes roamed everywhere, not for once met his. Manik sighed and let go the matter, as he knew she herself will tell him if it's important.

"If you don't want to tell me than it's completely fine. I will wait till you spill out the beans. Now I want to tell you something, no actually I want you ask you, our project is about to end, so I am planning umm can you come out with me tomorrow? " Nandini's eyes snapped towards him, "where?" "Just a formal dinner!" Nandini thought for a while and nodded her head. Thinking to spend some last few hours with him.

"Ok than will meet tomorrow, you can take off now" absentmindly nodding her head she started walking, when Manik caught her wrist haulting her, Nandini starred at her wrist and than at Manik. "If something is bothering you, than you can share with me, I am here to listen to you, help you. I won't judge you nor will question you unnecessarily, you can trust me!" Manik gave her a forehead kiss and dropped her till the entrance. 

_________________________________

"Har...harshad ye rahi papers, aab tum Manik se dur rahoge" ( ha..harshad here are the papers, now you will stay away from Manik) Harshad snatched the papers from her, and as soon as he saw manik's signature he smirked, and kept them safely in one of the folder. Harshad strolled towards Nandini, who was standing there lost in her thoughts, the guilt of cheating Manik was eating her from inside. Seeing her lost,  harshad pulled her towards him, and caged her in his arms by holding her waist. " Ha..harshad kya kar rahe ho, chodo hume" ( har..harshad what are you doing, leave me) "tum hamari hone wali biwi ho, toh ye saab chalta hai" ( you are my would be wife, so this is all normal) 

"Bakwas band karo apni, hum tumse pyaar naahi karte hai, hum sirf aur sirf Manik se pyaar karte hai, aur hume chune ka haak sirf Manik ka hai, aahhh" ( stop talking nonsense things, I don't love you, I love Manik, and only he has the right to touch me, aahh) she shrieked loudly when Harshad titled her head up, by pulling her hair harshly. "Kuch zyada nahai bol rahi ho tum, haa. Ek baat kaan kholke sunno tum sirf aur sirf meri ho, aur meri hi rahogi" (don't you think you are talking too much. Just keep one thing in mind, you are mine, and will always be)

"Aah..harshad ch..chod do hu..hume.. aahhh" (ha...harshad leave me, i..i aahh) he left her hair, and without any warning placed his harsh lips on her. Harshad pushed her towards the nearby wall, and caught her hands, he continued to kiss her harshly, while nandini stood there numb. Breaking the kiss, he dipped his face in her neck, while she struggle to free herself, but his hold was quite painful. 

Nandini shrieked when harshad took some amount of skin in his teeth. His hands roamed around her body, scaring her as well as making her disgust by his touch. Nandini with great difficulty pushed him, breathing heavily she immediately wipped her tears, and ran from there, leaving a smirking harshad behind. "Kal mazza aayega!" 

How was the chapter?

Do you think Manik will know about nandini's situation?

Do leave you comments down below.

Thank you!