Part 7(full part)

Happy reading!!!

Support me on inkitt...

Manik's sleep broke down, at early morning around 7:00, he woke up stretched his arms, drinking one glass of water, he went to freshen up.

Once done with his daily chores, manik went to gym, after that he took cold shower, coming outside he went to his walk-in- closet, wore his clothes and went downstairs, where Arman was already seated and chef were arranging the breakfast.

"Morning Arman, morning Kaka(uncle)" both of themselves wished manik back, the chef after arranging the dishes left the dinning area, while Arman and manik got busy in filling their tummy.

During the breakfast manik's phn started ringing, seeing the caller ID manik rolled his eyes, and disconnected the call. Arman saw it, but did not uttered a word. The phone again ranged, but this time too manik disconnected it.

"Sir what happened? You are disconnecting the call, if it's of neyonika ma'am, than I would suggest you to answer it, she is very tensed, from morning she had called me almost 20 times." Manik just closed his eyes, and again started having his food. Once manik was done, he turned his attention towards Arman,

"Arman I.." manik was again interrupted by the ringing of the phn. Manik sighed, signalled Arman to leave, which Arman galdly did. Manik picked the call, and didn't uttered a word.

"Manu!" Manik closed his eyes on hearing neyonika, the voice he was yearning to listen since yesterday, inspite of that he remained mute, "Manu won't you talk to me? I know I did wrong by not receiving your call, but baby my phone was on silent, and I was in meeting that's why I was not able to pick the call, I am sorry please say something".

Manik just closed his eyes on listening her. "M..mom yo....you know right, I hate it when you don't pick my call. On top of that, Dad too didn't picked the call. I was so upset yesterday" " I can understand baby, please forgive me, I am sorry"

"ok, apology accepted. But next time this shouldn't happen" "yes I promise I won't put my cell on silent ok, now tell me how is my baby doing?" "I am absolutely fine, infact I am loving it here, except the nagging Arman" manik made bad face at the end.

"Why, now what happened?" "he always keeps updating you about me, where I am going and where I am not " "aww ok, I will tell him not to spy you, ok?" "yep, now that sounds better" "so done with breakfast?" "Yes just now, what about you, are you done with your dinner"

"yes," they talked for almost one hour, and poor Arman just sat in the living room, waiting for manik to arrive. Manik disconnected the call, a constant smile playing on his lips, he came in the living room where he saw Arman.

"Arman I am sorry for making you wait, tell me have you removed the information about nandini?" "Yes sir here is the file, in this file information about nandini is there" manik took the file and Arman left the mansion. Manik came to his study room, sitting on his chair he opened the file

"Name :- nandini Singh,

Daughter of vekatesh Singh, and swara Singh,

Has one brother brij,.

According to sources nandini is not their biological daughter, she is adopted.

Real parents unknown...

Swara and brij hate her, she works at her own home like a servant.

Nandini loves everyone, studied till 10th, further education stopped, know little bit English.

Scared of everyone, knows to follow them .

Relationship status:- unknown

Etc..."

Manik closed his eyes and leaned on his rocking chair, paper weight moving in his hand..

"So nandini, I don't know why I am getting attracted towards you, but one thing is clear, I am falling for you. Now let me think how should I keep you close to me?"

Manik immediately dailed Arman "Arman, I want you to meet me at sarpanch's house" manik immediately strolled down, and droved towards sarpanch's house. Manik's car stopped in front of sarpanch's house, he got down and saw Arman already waiting for him.

Manik went towards arman and both of them entered sarpanch's house, where they saw sarpanch and his son harshad having some talks. Sarpanch who was talking with harshad, stopped on seeing manik entering he immediately stood up, and greeted manik,

"Arey aap yaha, kuch kaam hai kya?" (You here, is there any work?) "Ha, ek sahayata chahiye thi apki" (yes, needed one help of yours) "zaroor, boliye Kya madat kar sakte hai hum apki"( ya sure, what help do you want)

"darasal baat aisi hai ki, Humein ek ladka chahiyeh, Matlab apke taraf see koi bhi, joh harroj mere sath rehkar dekhenga ki kaam kitna hau hai, aur sath hi muje baki chijoh mein madat kar sakte hai, muje koi aisa chahiyeh joh 10th pass hai" ( actually the thing is I want one boy, from your side, who will see everyday how much work is done, and with that he will also help me in other things, one more thing I want someone who is 10th passed)

" 10 pass toh ladka naahi hai, per ha hamare yaha ladki hai, nandini naam hai uska, bahot hoshiyaar hai, aap chahe toh usse bhejde hum" (10th passed, we are not having boy, but yes we are having one girl, her name is nandini, she is very talented, if you want can I send her?) hearing nandini's name, manik face lit up, but he somehow controlled his smile, and agreed.

" fir thik hai Kal se woh aa Jaye gi, site pe"( ok than from tommorow, she will come on site) manik nodded and left from there. "Apne ne nandini ka naam kuy Diya, pata hai naah humein bikul pasand naahi, jaab woh kisi aur maard see baath karti hai taab" ( why did you gave nandin's name?, you know right I don't like it, when she talks to other men)

"pata hai harshad per, ye manik Malhotra hai bahot bada admi hai, aur hamare yaha koi hai bhi naahi joh 10th pass hai, toh aur kio Chara naahi hai hamare pass" ( I know harshad, but he is manik Malhotra, very powerful man, beside we are also not having anyone who is 10th passed, so I was not having any option) "thik hai" (okay)

How was the chapter?

Give me your review and comments...

Thank you!!!