PART 11(full)

Happy reading!!!

Mornings are usually meant to be happy, bringing hope of something new, something good. But for Nandini the morning was not a tall pleasant, nor the night. She didn't regretted the moment she spent with Manik, but what happened at her home saddened her. When she reached home, her so called mother dropped a bomb on her. She informed her about Sarpanch asking her presence hence Nandini had tough night thinking about Sarpanch's motive.

Currently Nandini was standing in front of Sarpanch's house, frighting with her clothes she was gathering courage to enter the lions den. Finally inhaling a deep breath, she entered inside the house. Nandini immediately gretted sarpanch, and waited for him to speak. "Bhethiye!" (Sit!) Nandini sat down nervously.  "Hum dekh rahe hai ki aaj kal, aap uss Malhotra ke kuch zyada hi karib aa gaye hai" (I am noticing that, nowadays you have came close to that Malhotra) "na..nahi ai..aisa kuch naahi hai. Aap h..hume..." ( N..no it's not like that, you are) "Ek min! Jaab hum baat kar rahe hai taab bich mein tokneka naahi" (one second, when I am speaking don't interfere) Nandini nodded mekely, and bowed her head down.

"Joh humne sunna aur jana, usse humne ek faisla liya hai, woh yeh hai ki tumhari aur Harshad ki shadhi agle mahine mein karenge!" (From What I have heard and understood, I have made one decision, and that is yours and harshad's marriage will take place after one month) Nandini's head snapped up on hearing Sarpanch's decision, the happy bubble of hers was broken in a minute.  Her eyes immediately teared up, "aur haa Harshad aaya hai, apko bula raha hai" ( and yaa, Harshad has arrived, he is calling you!)sarpanch went from there while nandini started shivering just by hearing harshad's name. She wiped her tears and dragged her feets towards harshad's room. Her heart was pounding loudly, she was scared as hell, and cherry on top was she had removed her engagement ring. 

Nandini knocked on harshad's door, but got no response, she was about to leave the door when Harshad caught hold of her wrist and pulled her inside the room. He pinned her to the wall, and brought his face close to her. Harshad traced her face with his finger, making her scrunch her face "kay hau pasand naahi aa raha hai"( what happened, not Liking?) "ha..Harshad please hume jaane do" (harshad please let me go) "kuy jane de, woh Malhotra ke pass jana hai" (why should I? You want to go to that Malhotra?)saying so he twisted her hand making her yell in pain. "Da..dard ho raha hai, please cho..chod do" (it's hurting, please leave me)

Harshad brought her closer, twisting her hand more he roamed his hand shamelessly on her waist. Tears rolled down from her eyes, when he kissed her neck. The only person crossed her mind was Manik . Manik's kisses, his smile, his way of comforting, his efforts for teaching her everything flashed in her mind and that moment she realised she did fallen hardly and deeply in love with him Nandini tried her best to free herself, but her strength was nothing infront of harshad. 

Harshad left her hand and pulled her closer, "hume saab pata hai, kaise tum uss Malhotra ke kareeb jati ho, kaise woh tumhara dost bana hai, saab kuch. Abhi hum tume naahi chodenge, aur naah hi usse" (I know everything, the way you go close to that Malhotra, the way he is being your friend, everything. Now I won't leave you nor him) "naahi tum unhe kuch naahi karoge" (no you won't do anything to him) "kuy bada pyaar aa raha hai uspe" (why, so much love for him) "haa karte hai hum pyaar unse, bahot zayada karte hai, aur hum unhe saab kuch bata denge tumhare bare mein. Woh tumhe naahi chodenge" (yes I do love him, more than anything, and I will tell him everything about you. He won't leave you!)

Nandini turned to leave when Harshad grabbed her by waist,harshly turning her around he slapped her tightly, "tumhe kya lagta hai ki woh tumhe bacha sakta hai ha, muje ek min bhi naahi lagega usse khatam karne mein, samji tum. Usse bachana chahti ho?" (What do you think that he will save you, it won't take a minute for me to finish him. Tell me do you want to save him?) Nandini thought for a while and she thought Manik won't be able to fight with him, as everything in this village belongs to sarpanch. 

"Ha!" (Yes!) "Thik hai fir, ye uss zamin ke kagaz hai tumhe ispe uski dastakat leni padegi, usse kuch bhi pata naahi chalna chaheye" (ok than, this are the papers of that land, you will be taking his signature on it, and he shouldn't be knowing anything)  "ye mein naahi kar sakti hu, itna bada dhoka mein usse kabhi naahi dungi" (I can't do this, I can't backstab him) Harshad pulled her hair, making her cry in pain, "tum chahati hu kya ki woh mare? Agar yahi chahti ho toh thik hai" (you want him to die, if you want so than it's ok) "naahi please me..mein karungi" (no ple...please I will do) Harshad smriked and handed her the papers. 

"Aab jau, aur shaym taak ye kagaz mere haath mein aane chaheye" (now leave, and ya till evening this papers should be in my hands) Nandini nodded silently and left from there. She was devastated learning everything, what a irony it was she just realized till now she was in love with him, yet she was not able to confess it. With heavy heart she reached manik's house. "Manik!" Manik who was working on his laptop, immediately glanced up on hearing her voice. 

"Hey Nandini! Good morning, you got late today" "yaa, actually i..I woke up la..late sorry" Manik smiled and shooked his head, "it's ok no need of sorry, come sit let me teach you something new" Nandini immediately sat beside him, Manik started explaining her but she was not a tall present there, her mind was roaming in different direction. Harshad's voice was echoing in her mind. 

"Nandini! Hey where are you lost?" Nandini starred and Manik, without thinking anything she just crashed into his arms, and started crying loudly making Manik tensed. Manik caressed her back to calm her down but nothing helped, after sometime she stopped crying, breaking the hug Manik took her to the couch. Cupping her face, he softly asked her, "what happened? Why are you crying tell me, please I can't bear your tears Nandini" 

Nandini wanted to spill the turth, the words were just on her throath, but alas she was not able to voice it out. "nothing it's just i..I got emotional, only because of you I got to learn so much" manik smiled on hearing her, tho he doubted the reason but than chuckled the thoughts. Manik kissed her forehead, followed by her eyes, nose, cheeks and at last gathering strength he pecked her lips. Nandini's eyes widened, on his bold act, no doubt she loved it, soon she started blushing, getting shy she immediately hugged him tightly.

Both of them stayed in that position for a while, smile playing on their lips. After sometime Manik broke the hug, "come lets have some breakfast" both of them had their breakfast silently. 

____________________

Manik and Nandini were working in his study, Manik was busy in preparing one presentation, while nandini was going through one of the file, she was physically present but mentally her mind was in the papers which were in her bag. She knew if she didn't took manik's signature than his life may be in danger.  

How was the chapter?

Will Nandini be successful in taking manik's signature?

Do leave your comments down in the comment box.