EPISODE 1

Hiii guys after a long time ya , I just provided the prologue and now I am giving you guys the part 1 of the story....

This chp is not edited so if there is any mistake do forgive..

 I am going to write this book in Hindi because in village they use Hindi language if you get difficulty in reading Hindi tell me I will try to provide lyrics in English...

If you like the chp do comment...

       Finally he was there on his knees proposing her "nandini will you marry me??" He asked holding a diamond stud  ring in his hand .She was about to turn and reply him ,when her eyes opened wide due to icy cold  water falling on her face , fading her early morning dream , she diverted her eyes side by  only to find her mother holding empty glass of water.

       She got starled and sat on bed in giffy and cutely rubbed her eyes and asked "Kay hau Maa apne pani kuy feka hamare upar??" "Kuy feka time dekha hai tumne nandini , 6:00 baj gaye hai ,hamesha 4:00 baje uthane wali ladki aaj 6:00 baje uthi ghar ke kaam kaun karega, mein! ?" Her Maa shouted she got scared but than composing herself she said  " naahi Maa aap kuy karoge me...mein Kar...karti hu " to which her Maa replied "ha jaldi jaa ,mere liye aur Tere bauji ke liye chay banake la aur ha adharak wali aur tere Bhai ko dhud " nandini just nodded her head . 

       Once her Maa left she looked up and said "aayappa app na bahot bure ho aaj mein uska chehra dekhane hi wali this aur app uff mein apse baat naahi karungi katti, mein abhi ja rahi hu baad mein apko dekti hu". She went ,got freshed and left for doing her daily work .  First she went in kitchen and made tea for her mom n dad and milk for her brother, she took three of the things in tray and went in living area where they were sitting she gave tea to her mom and milk to her brother who took , but not before glaring her , she just lowered her eyes feeling scared of him lastly she took Tea and gave to her dad , her dad smiled and kept hand on her head and said "khush raho beta , jao tum bhi aao hamare sath pelo chai" she was about to say no when he said "muje kuch naahi sunna hai jaldi ja" she just smiled and left to bring her tea both mother and son glared him but he seemed to be less affected soon nandini joined them .

       After that nandini father left for farm ,her brother went to sarpanch office as he works there , mother went to take some nap and nandini went to make breakfast and lunch by the time nandini finished her work it was 10:00 she hurriedly went to her room  got ready , and went to her mom's room only to see her mother eating , so Nandini went towards her and said "Maa mene sara khana bana diya hai abb mein CLG jati hu " and she touched her maa's feet, her Maa unwantedly placed hand on her head . 

         Nandini smiled sadly as she know that her Maa blessess her unwantedly , as she reached towards the exit of the room door she heard her Maa saying "pata naahi padai karke, kay kamane wali hai ye pagal" hearing this there were tears in Nandini's eyes but shooing them she left her house . While walking she stopped at in middle diverted her eyes towards sky and thought "please aayappa usse vapas laiye mere pass ,ek woh and baba he Hai joh hamari baat sunte Hai aur hame samajte Hai" putting full stop to her thoughts she wiped her tears and made her way towards clg. 

        When she was in mid of the road at that time  someone got hold of her hand she got scared, and thought who had hold her hand ,when she turned to look at the source she got scared but keeping the stern face she said "harshad hamara  haath kuy pakda hai chodo hame" she struggle to free her hand but alas she was weak in fornt of him. Harshad smiled evilly, and said "Nandini tum kitni khoobsurat ho ,bass ek raat ke liye meri ban jau " listening this Nandini's anger had no bounds , she freed her hand and through the same hand she slapped him tightly and said "harshad tumhari himaat kaise hui aisa bolneki , tumhare saath sone se accha hum maar Jaye. Yaad rakhana aainda se hamare samne ane ki  khoshis bhi maat karna naahi toh pata naahi hum Kay Kar bhaithenge" she left there huffing like a mad bull .