PART 4

Hope you guys will love the part ....

Guys please do comment and share your views , I would like to know how the story is doing so far...

Happy reading!!!

It was 6:00am, when Manik's sleep broke down he got down from his bed went to washroom, he freshened and went to gym, on his way he ordered chef to prepare breakfast.

It was 7:30 when Sid's sleep broke down, he was starled on seeing himself in luxious room. Yesterday's event started roaming in his mind and immediately one question came into his mind "where is Bhai"( where is bro) sid immediately got down from the bed and dashed out of the room.

Sid came running towards the hall, he turned to ran in other direction but got bumped to the chef, "Hume maaf kardo"( I am sorry) "who are you?" "Kay bola apne"( what did you said) "Kon ho tum? aur yaha Kay Kar rahe ho?" (Who are you? and what are you doing here)"Woh hum Bhai ke sath yaha aaye, Bhai kaha hai?" ( I came here with bro, where is he)

"Bhai ! Kon Bhai yaha kio bhai naahi Hai, nikal jau yahase" ( bro who bro, here there is no one, get out from here)Sid got scared on hearing his Sharp tone, the chef was about to touch him when one guard came and said "he has came with sir, so don't scold him" chef nodded and left sid and guard behind.

"Aao mere sath, mein tumhe sir ke pass leke chalta hu"( come with me, I will take you to sir) guard said and sid followed him. They reached gym area and saw Manik running on trade mill. Sid's eyes shinned on seeing Manik he immediately went running towards him and said "Bhai"(bro) Manik saw him stopped the trade mill and got down.

Manik signaled the guard to leave, and turned his attention towards Sid who was admiring the gym. Manik sat down leaning towards the mirror and called him "hey buddy , idar aao" ( hey buddy, come here) Sid gladly went and sat beside him, "neend achese aai?"(had nice sleep?)

"Ha, per bahot thandi thi apke kamre mein, aur dekho yaha bhi lag rahi hai per yaha thoda kaam" (yep, but it was too cold in your room, here also I feel the same, but here it's bit low) "hmm yaha a/c ka temperature kum hai, aur room mein zyada, kuyki muje yaha garmi lagti hai"(hmm here a/c's temperature is bit low and in room it's high bcoz I feel hot here) "tem..pre Kay bola apne"( tem...pre what did you said?) "temperature"( temperature)

"thik hai" (okay) "thik hai ko, okay bolte hai English mein" "oo.. okay" Manik smiled and got up "Chalo utho khaana khate hai"( come on get up let's eat something) Sid extended his arm's indicating manik to pick him up Manik smiled and picked him. Sid wrapped his arms around his neck, and said "Bhai pehele nahane ka," (bro first shower)

"ha woh toh hai"( yes ) Manik dropped sid till bathroom and went downstairs to have some word with chef. Manik was discussing about food, when guard informed him the arrival of Arman. Arman already knew about Sid and he was not surprised on knowing Manik helping someone, this side of Manik was only known to Arman, and few of his closed ones.

"Good morning sir, hope u had a good sleep" "good morning Arman, sleep well I always have, so now beat the bush and tell me why are u here?" Arman got tensed but than answered "sir , about Sid what are u going to do" "what I am going to do? Don't act like a saint as if u don't know, I am sending Sid and family to Mumbai, so that Sid can get better education. I hope you have made arrangements of their stay in one of the Mansion"

"yes sir everything is set, but I want to ask will his parents agree?" "No one can deny Manik Malhotra" Arman was about to talk further when sid came downstairs and hugged Manik's knees "Bhai ye kapde bahot acche hai"( bro this clothes are really very nice) Manik smiled and ruffled Sid's hairs and picked him up "tumper bahot acche lag rahe hai, ab khana khate hai fir bad mein tumhare ghar chalenge" (it really suits you,now let's eat something and than we will go to your house)Sid smiled and hugged him.