PART 10 (full part)

Happy reading!!!

It was bright sunny day. Manik after having his shower was on video call with his mom, who was busy in scolding him, as according to her he is not a tall eating and Manik being mom's son, he had smile playing on his lips seeing his mother's care. "Mom! mom! calm down, i had my breakfast, and i do take care of myself. " Neyonika smiled sarcastically and glared him "i do know how much you take care of yourself, just get up and go to kitchen order the chef to prepare two omlet" 

Manik's eyes widened on horror on hearing his mother's demand, and why not afterall he had given holiday to chef, he had decided to have his breakfast with Nandini. He had also dreamed of Nandini cooking food in his kitchen, and he admiring her. "Manik! Where are you lost?" Manik shooked his head negatively and went downstairs.

He entered the kitchen and as expected the kitchen was empty, "Manik where is the chef? Call him" "umm mom actually i have given him leave" Manik immediately closed his eyes, seeing his mom glaring him.

"Keep the iPad aside and cook food for yourself, i am not disconnecting the call unless you have your food. My meeting can wait" "But mom" "now Malhotra, right now!" helplessly he adjusted the iPad and wore his apron. Manik was busy chopping the onion, for his omlet, deep down he was sad as he won't be able to have nandini's hand made food. "Sir, good morning!" Manik stopped chopping and glanced at the voice, to see Nandini standing in front of him.

Neyonika who was online, frowned on hearing a girl's voice, "Manik!" Manik hear snapped to his mother, "umm mom I will call you later, and don't worry i will have my breakfast, for your assurance will  send you the pic" he without listening to neyonika disconnected the call. "It was your mom?" "Yes actually i didn't had my breakfast, so she was kinda getting worried" Nandini smiled sadly, "it's good that your mom loves you so much" "yaa she does, btw can you please make omlet, I love to eat food made by your hands" Nandini blushed and nodded. 

Manik removed his apron and made Nandini wear it, he himself sat on the kitchen slab while Nandini started making omlet. He was starring her lovingly, how he wished to witness this scene daily. "Manik what are you starring at?" "You!" "Huh, kya bola apne?" "Kuch nahi bas aisehi" "ok ye raha apka breakfast" Manik took the plate from her hands and went towards the dinning table, while Nandini immediately filled up a glass of orange juice. Now she knew his routine breakfast, which consists of bread with omlet and a glass of juice. If possible sometimes he prefer eating pancakes, which she don't know how to make.

Nandini sat beside Manik by placing the juice in front of him. Once done with breakfast Manik sent the pic to his mom, and wiped his face with the napkin. "Let's go I need to show you exactly how much work is done, because today sarpanch is showing visit. So you being my pa need to know otherwise there might be problems" Nandini nodded in understanding. They both went into the study, and Manik very calmly explained her everything, Nandini being a quick learner immediate grabbed the points. She noted down important points. After two hours they were done. 

"You be here let me change, than we will visit the site" soon both of them hit the road, after reaching there Nandini got down followed by Manik. They saw sarpanch was already present. "Namaste sarpanch!" "Arey manik, namaste. Hum bass dekhana chahte hai ki kitna kaam ho gaya hai" "ha kuy naahi, chaliye mein apko dikhata hu. Aap kuch lenge chai, pani?" "Naahi chalega" trio went around the site, Manik explained him everything. While Nandini stayed quite, Manik had warned her not to talk unless asked.

"Agar dekha jaye toh, ek do mahine mein kaam pura ho jaye ga." "Ji bilkul, uske baad is gaav mein 24 hrs electricity supply hoga" "ha shukriya, app naahi hote toh pata naahi kya hota" "ye mere dadaji ka sapna hai, joh mein pura kar raha hu bass aur kuch naahi" Thik hai fir hum chalte hai." The sarpanch for the last time glanced at Nandini and went from there. 

As soon as he left, Manik threwed his head back in relaxation,  "Nandini please bring me one coffee" Nandini went from there while Manik got busy in signing the documents. Soon the day ended, Manik and Nandini were in their mansion, Nandini was preparing dinner for him. She herself told him that she will prepare his dinner and will leave, making Manik jump from inside.

"Nandini are you done, it's getting dark beside you don't even allow me to drop you" "Manik i am almost done, and you know right if someone will see you dropping me than they might start questioning and I hate to answer them" "ok as you wish, btw what are you preparing?" "Well I am preparing naan with paneer butter masala. It's almost done "really wow" "yes I just now saw it from YouTube" "good, you know I feel good seeing you learning new things" Nandini smiled, and turned off the stove. "All thanks to you Manik, only because of you i learned new things" 

Manik came close to her, he brought his face near her ear and whispered huskily "thank me properly, I might acknowledge it" Nandini shivered when his five o clock shadow brushed her cheeks, tiptoeing she immediately kissed his cheeks and ran away, Manik's eyes widened on seeing her bold act, he immediately caught hold of her waist and pulled her closer, there by banging her back to his broad chest. Manik encircled his arm around her waist making her shiver. Nandini's heart beat quickened when Manik bite her earlobe. 

This was the first time they were so close to each other. "You know play with everything but don't play Manik Malhotra because I don't play fair" Manik placed his lips on her chubby cheeks,  and sucked her there. "I love it when you wear gagra choli, it shows your bare stomach" "Manik i think I...I should leave" Manik smiled kissing her forehead he left her. "Go safely!" Nodding get head Nandini went from there, while manin ruffled his hair smiling to himself he went to have his dinner.

After a long time..

How was the chapter?

Manik and Nandini are happy, don't you think this is silence before the strom?

Do read my other book INFINITE LOVE which is completed.