EPISODE 2

Hello guys here I am with the new update....

Hope you guys like the part do comment and vote if you guys like it...

If there are any mistakes than do ignore it....

Happy reading

Village 

4:00 am

          Nandini's sleep broke down , she was not in a mood of getting up , but finally giving up she got up , praying to her aaiyyapa she got down from the bed . Adjusted her skirt (ghagara)covered her chest properly and went to freshen up .  Entering in her room after getting fresh , she was having a cup of tea in her hand sitting on the bed she thought "pata nahi baba ko Kay hau Hai , Kal bahot khoye khoye lag rahe the , mujse baat bhi naahi kii aur vahise sone chale gaye , aur Maa woh toh bahot khush lag rahi thi . Aaiyyapa Kay ho Raha Hai ? muje kuch samaj mein naahi aa Raha Hai" ("don't know what has happened to dad , since yesterday he is lost in his own thoughts , on top of that he didn't even spoke with me and just went to sleep , and mom she seemed to be very happy . Oo god what is happening ? I am not getting anything") .

           Shooving off her thoughts she hurriedly drank the tea and went for doing her daily chores. After sometime she was done with her work , she saw the time it was 6:30 , indicating it was time for everyone to get up , she hurriedly went adjusted her clothes once again as she knows if her brother finds it revealing than he will again taunt her . She came outside only to find her mom and dad comfortably sitting and were talking about something she went towards them and said "Maa su prabhat , baba su prabhat" (mom good morning , dad good morning) and she touched their feet , swara unwantedly kept hand on her head as a blessing where as Vishnu lovingly caressed her head and blessed her .

           She went from there , "aap usse kaab batane wale Hai ? muje boliye"(when are you going to tell her ? tell me) asked swara "aaj he shaam ko batata hu"(today at evening I will inform her)said Vishnu "naahi aap usse abhi batayenge, abhi issi wakt" (no you will tell now, right now) swata said furiously . "Chup baitho tum , mein khud batadunga aaj" (you just shut up, I will tell her today) exclaimed Vishnu furiously and left the house . Swara also stormed towards her room huffingly and cursing Nandini .

           Nandini after wrapping her work , went for getting ready . On getting ready she entered swara's room and tried waking her , getting irritated swara furiously said in half sleep "Nandini jaa yaha se , nahi toh do chatte laga dungi" (Nandini get lost from here, otherwise I will slap you) Nandini got frightened and left from there . When she came outside she saw brij and his friends were sitting outside under the tree which was opposite to her house .

            She again got frightened clutching her college bag she started taking baby steps . She closed the door and was about to move forward when brij called her "Nandini idar aau"(Nandini come here) she got frightened , sweat beads formed on her forehead , but quickly wipping them she saurted towards him . She stood in front of him , her eyes were down watching her own sandals .

             Brij friend's were just eye rapping her , she clutched her skirt tightly . "Idar dekho" (look here) brij ordered her , having no option she looked towards him ,as soon as her eyes met his eyes , he grabbed her hairs tightly and pulled her towards him which caused her to shriek in pain "aaa b...Bhai da...dard ho ra...raha hai ,hume chod...chodeye " ( aaa b...bro it's pai... paining , please leave me) she said cryingly .

           "kuy !! kuy chodde ha , mene Kay kaha tha , ke padai vadai kuch karne kii zaroorat naahi hai , toh fir bhi tu Kal gayi thi callge mein kuy" (why !!why should I leave you , I already told you it's not necessary to study , than why the hell did you went yesterday to college) asked brij furiously "pa..pata hai per baba ne bo...bola kii tu ja , Is..isiliye me..mein gayi" (I..I know ,but dad told me to go, th... that's why I went ) she said cryingly , her hiccups were not stopping and brijs hold on her hairs was very tight .