PART 6 (full part)

Support me on inkitt!!!

For link message me I will provide you guys the link!!!

Happy reading!!!

Nandini's wide eyes, her small cute little nose, ears void of earings, was making her face to glow in the bright moonlight, which was coming from window. Adding to it, her bare stomach, chest rising up and down, was just increasing Manik's desire, he so wanted to hug her, feel her skin. Wanted to kiss the wounds, and just cuddle her.

"A...ap! Id...idar ky....Kya ka....Kar rahe ho?" (y...you! wh....what are you doing here?) Nandini immediately started searching her duppata, to cover her front chest, listening her voice Manik turned his back towards her, so that she won't get uncomfortable whereas she smiled on seeing him respecting her.

Nandini knew if it would have been any other guy, than she would had to pay heavy cost, for exposing herself this much. Nandini found her duppata, she covered herself, and informed Manik to turn which he did instantly. Nandini's eyes were casted down, because she was not able to handle his heavy stare.

"A..aapne kuch bola naahi" ( you didn't said anything) Manik walked towards her, whereas Nandini sucked in deep breath, on seeing his footsteps coming closer, she tried to back off but he immediately held her by shoulder, that time they both freezed, shiver ran from their body, both of them starred each other, Nandini was lost in Manik's eyes whereas Manik in hers.

Their trance was broken by Manik's ringing phn. Manik immediately saw the caller ID, only to cancel it again, Nandini saw the I'd too, but frowned on seeing him declining the call. "Maaf kijeye puchane ke liye, per apne phn kuy Kata? Woh apki Maa hai, apko aisa naahi karna chaheye" ( sorry to ask, but why did you declined the call? She is your mom, you shouldn't decline it)

Manik starred at Nandini, seeing it she got scared thinking he will also beat her, her eyes filled with tears and she immediately joined her hand in fornt of him "humein maaf kijeye, aisa puchane ke liye, mariye maat humein, hum..." ( please forgive me, for asking such question, don't beat me, I...) she stopped in midtrack, when Manik kept his finger on her lips, stopping her.

"Mafi maat maango, mein bhi kabhi katta naahi hu, per abhi mein thoda naraaz hu unse, aur chahate hu kii woh muje manaye" ( don't say sorry, I also never decline her call, but right now I am little bit angry on her, and I want that she to manofy me) Nandini smiled and nodded, Manik took his hand back and rubbed her tears lightly.

Manik himself didn't knew why he gave Nandini explanation, but one thing he was sure, Nandini!, he wanted her in his life. "Aapne bola nahi, kii app yaha kuy aaye hai?" ( you didn't said, why are you here?) "Woh tumhara peir abhi Kaisa hai , tumhe daard toh naahi Kar Raha hai naah" ( how's is your leg now, you are not feeling any pain right?)

"Naahi abhi hum thik hai" ( no, now I am fine) both of them smiled seeing each other. Manik eyes went on her shoulder, where recently she got hurt due to abrupt turning "arey tumhe firse chot lagi, Lau mein dawai lagata hu" ( you got hurt again, come let me apply medicine)

"naahi chalega, woh subha taak thik ho jaye ga" ( no that's not needed, till morning it will be fine) "Nandini, meri baat sunno and come here " Nandini tried to stop him but Manik glared her, which made her shut and she sat quitely pouting.

Manik smiled and started looking for first aid box, Nandini told him where it was and Manik gently applied the medicine, all the while Nandini starred him. "Ho gaya, abhi dard naahi ho raha hai naah?" (It's done, now it's not paining right?) Nandini nodded in no. They both sat there, silently, until Nandini broke the silence

"apko Jana chaheye, naahi toh Bhai gussa karenge, agar unko pata chala ki aap yaha humse baat kar rahe hai" ( you should go, otherwise bro will get angry if, he comes to know that you were talking to me) Manik nodded unwillingly and stood up, he picked his bottle and reached till the door, he turned and rubbed his neck, slightly "tumhara no. Mil sakta hai Kya?"( can i get your no?)

"hamare pass phn naahi hai" ( I don't Have phn) Manik got sad on hearing it, "toh! aab hum kaab Milenge?" ( Now! when will we meet?) "Jaab kismat mein likha hoga taab" ( when it's written in destiny) both of them starred each other "Nandini!" "Manik jii!" both of them said simltaneously.

Bidding each other bye, Manik went and sat beside brij, who didn't doubted a bit, because he was lost in his own thoughts. Soon arman came and greeted Manik "sir why----"

"Arman stop! I don't wanna listen any kind of nonsense things, pick that cycle, dump it in the back seat and let's go" Arman just nooded and went to do his work, whereas Manik thanked brij and sat in his car, soon they left from there, after reaching home Manik turned towards Arman

"I want each and every single detail about Nandini singh, tommorow morning by 9:00 am. I am giving you enough time find out about her, no excuse" Arman nodded immediately and went to his home for some good sleep, and Manik went to his room, fortunately he slept peacefully with Nandini's thoughts in his mind.

How was the chapter?

Do give your review?

Love you!!!