PART 8 (full part)

Happy reading!!!

Please support me on inkitt.

 New morning, new day, new hope for nandini. She got up prayed to her god, getting dressed in fresh pair of her lehenga and blouse, she went to kitchen to make tea for everyone. She was little bit nervous, on knowing that she will be working from now onwards.

Yesterday night when sarpanch told nandini about the meeting with Malhotra's, she hesitated to accept the offer, as working with someone unknown was not acceptable for her, but since it was sarpanch's order she agreed, and her family also couldn't deny it, as they were about to become family soon.

Nandini picked the tray, and gave the cups to the respective members. She went to her room, to pick her bag, as the location of the site was away from her house so she had to walk more, plus she didn't want to get late on her first day.

Nandini adjusted her bag, straightened her lehenga, tied her hair in braid, and turned around only to come face to face with her dad. "Baba aap yaha, kuch kaam tha?"( Dad you here? Any work?) "Ha darasaal, kuch baat karni thi, woh tum waha kaam Karne ja rahi ho, toh Zara sambhal ke, apna khyal rakhna" (ya actually, I am here to talk with you. See now you are going to work, so be careful and take care of yourself) nandini smiled a bit, and took blessings from her dad. Assuring him that she will take care of herself she left. 

It took almost one hour for nandini, to reach the site, she saw the area was wide enough. Nandini asked one of the worker about manik, getting manik's direction she went towards his small cabin, she saw manik sitting on his chair, sweat beads on his forehead and he was continuously wipping his sweat.

"Kya mein andaar aa sakti hu?"( Can I come in?) Hearing nandini's voice manik immediately straightened himself. He asked her to come and sit on his opposite chair. Manik was about to start the conversation, when Arman knocked the door, manik permitted Arman to enter.

"Arman what's this place?, I mean it's so hot here, can you see I am literally dripping with sweat. I want new cabin with well flourished interior" "sure sir don't worry, it will be done soon" Arman left manik's cabin, and manik turned towards nandini who was sitting clamly, waiting for manik to speak something

"Nandini good morning" nandini smiled a bit and replied "good morning" "so nandini, I hope tumhe yaha aane mein takleef naahi Hui" ( so nandini, I hope you didn't faced much trouble in coming here) "bahot Hui, kitna chalna padda, aur uper see woh batameez ladko see guzaar naah pada" (very much, I had to walk so much, on top of that had to cross from the dirty stares of that boys) but alas she was not able to utter that words.

Nandini just smiled and nodded in no. "Ok! nandini Dekho, mein yaha electricity ka plant build karne wala hu, taaki tumlogo ko 24 hrs electricity mile." ( Ok! see nandini, I am going to build here electricity plant, so that you guys will receive 24 hrs electricity) "Acchi baat hai yeh toh, per issmein mein apki madat kaise karungi?" ( Its good thing, but, in this how I am going to help you?) Now manik was caught, what he would say? he came to know fooling that sarpanch was easy but not nandini. 

"Actually Dekho, idar ka muje kuch pata naahi, so agar muje kuch chahiye hoga toh you will help me" ( see, I don't know anything of this place, so if I wanted anything, than you will help me) nandini buyed his excuse and just nodded. "Chalo, mein tumhe site dikhata hu, isse tumhe bhi kuch business samjega" (come, I will show you the site, like this you will also understand some business).

Nandini being an excited soul who always wanted to learn something new, agreed. Manik showed nandini the site and the plan everything, nandini immediately understood things. She thanked manik for teaching her.

Manik and nandini were sitting in manik's cabin, nandini was writing down the things which manik explained her. On the other side manik was working on the project. Once manik was done, he turned towards nandini who was engrossed in reading the notes. 

"Nandini, muje kuch baat karni hai tumse" ( nandini, I want have a word with you) "ha sir boleye" ( yes sir, say) "sir! nandini don't call me sir manik hi thik hai" "arey no, see because of you I am able to learn things, so basically you are my sir" "I know but, still manik hi thik hai" "per, ok fine manik" manik smiled to the fullest on hearing his name from her mouth. 

"So nandini mein keh raha tha kii, abse tum aogi idar, toh mein tumhe kuch monthly salary bhi de dunga" ( so nandini, I was saying that, from now onwards you will coming here, so I will be giving you some monthly salary)  "arey naahi naahi, iski koi zaroorat naahi hai, aap humein sikayenge toh muje apko deni chaheye"( no no, that's not needed, beside you will be teaching me, so I should give you something).

"nandini mein kuch naahi sikha raha hu, tum khud se sikh logi, uper se kal se I will tell you tumhara Kya kaam hai" (nandini, I am not teaching you anything, you will be learning alone, on top of that I will tell you tommorow what be your work)  "ok," "puchogi naahi kitna salary dunga?"( Won't you ask how much salary, I will be giving you?) Nandini smiled "naahi, aap joh dhoghe woh mere liye bahot hoga" (no whatever you will give me, will be more for me) "ok jiss din dunga, uss din dekh Lena" (ok the day I will give you, that time you see)

During the lunch time Arman brought the lunch for them, nandini denied at first but than manik forced her to have it. Both them had their lunch, with lots of talk. Nandini was amazed seeing the food and it's taste was amazing, she even asked manik how it's prepared, but manik being zero in kitchen's knowledge just shrugged his shoulder and informed her that his chef prepares the food, so he don't know anything. He only knows the name of the recepie.

"Apke yaha per chef hai?" ( You are having a chef?) Her eyes were widened and lips pouted slightly. Manik just felt like kissing her to death. "ha hai, Mumbai mein jaha rehta hu waha bhi hai" ( ya I have, in Mumbai also were I stay, chefs are there) "Oo app toh kitne amir hai!" ( ok, you are so rich!) As soon as nandini's this statement slipped her mouth, she immediately palmed her mouth and uttered a sorry. Manik chuckled on seeing it

"Nandini it's ok, embrassed hone ki zarrorat naahi hai. Mein amir hu, but yeh Paisa, asho Aaram sirf aur sirf mere dadaji, dad, mom, cabir aur mein hum sabki mehenat ka natija hai."(nandini it's ok, no need of getting embrassed. I am rich, but this luxurious life, is only because of my grandpa, dad, mom, cabir and my hardwork) "Ha woh bhi hai, per apna woh Kya Nola em..em"( ya that's true, but what you said em..em) "embarrassed" "ha wohi uska Matlab Kya?" ( Ya what's the meaning of it?) "Matlab sharminda" "Oo ok" manik repeated that word again and nandini repeated with him perfectly.

So my beautiful readers, how was the chapter?

Manik and nandini's journey has now started...let's see what difficulty will they be facing

Do leave your lovely comments and review

Thank you!!!

( Only for some parts this story will be in hindi, after that everything will be English)