PART 5 (FULL PART)

After a long time yaa, I am back to this story....

This story has been also shifted on inkitt!!!

Please do support me on inkitt🙏🙏

For inkitt link message me

This chapter is special, because Manik and Nandini in one house🙈

HAPPY READING!!!

Support me on inkitt

             Manik and Aman were back on their way towards the mansion "Arman, why did you stopped me, from dropping Nandini at her home?" "Sir this is village area, if someone finds that you dropped Nandini, than it can cause her trouble, hope you understand this village people."

               "I got it" they reached the mansion, Arman went to his work, while Manik worked on the project. At night after having dinner, Manik entered his room, and fell flat on his comfy bed.  Manik closed his eyes, his state was clearly indicating, how exhausted he was.

            Manik just needed neyonika at that time, who would keep kneeding his hair, time to time kissing his forehead, giving him head massage, and he would sleep in deep slumber. Manik closed his eyes tightly, fisted the bedsheet in his palms, a drop of tear escaped from his eyes, on remembering the happy moments.

            "I miss you mom!" Manik quickly got up, rubbed his face, grabbing the laptop he video called neyonika the ring went but nobody answered, throwing his laptop in frustration, he called her through his sleek black iPhone.

            Ring went on but still no answered, like this he tried 10 times but nothing happened, he tried Raj's no. too but he also didn't answered. Manik again dailed the no. but this time, he dailed the landline in the Malhotra Mansion, which was luckily answered by a servant.

              "Malhotra Mansion, how may I help you?" "Kaka (uncle) Manik here, mo..mom and d...dada? Where are they?" "baba (sir) ma'am and sir have gone out, ma'am has gone to NGO and sir in office" Manik chocked his breath, he disconnected the call, without giving any answer and started crying.

               "On...once again you are not there for me, I need you mom! I need you" he rolled on the bed from one side to other, to get some sleep but he failed miserably getting frustrated he got up.

            "this! is definitely not helping, I need fresh air otherwise tommorow morning I will end up having fever, and than taking those medicine is fine, but laying on the bed not doing anything, no I can't do that ".

              Manik got up and wore his track along with vest, grabbing his avengers wireless headphones, he shooved them on his neck, by connecting to his phn, wearing his sports shoes, he strolled downstairs, hands thrusted into his tracks, hair messy and due to his vest his muscles and milky white skin was on display.

             Manik came towards his rockrider cycle, grinning like a fool he adjusted the headphones on his head and played his playlist. Manik sat on his cycle and drooved, guards tried stopping him, but his one glare made them shut.

            As soon as Manik was out of the gates, guards immediately informed Arman, who freaked out, like someone has threwed him in the cold blue ocean, full of sharks. Manik was ridding his cycle lisurely in the dark night, with stars twinkling in the sky.

            The tourch on his cycle was making manik easy to douche the puddles, where as his phn was attached to the mobile holder on the cycle's handle, which was showing him direction to where he was going.