PART 13(full)

Happy reading!

"Sir..sir we have reached!" Manik starred outside only to realise he being zoned out again. He got down, and went inside his mansion, not before ordering his guards to gather everyone in the living room. The guard found his tone as well as his behaviour harsh, but than let it go thinking he might be in some tension.

All of them gathered inside the living room, and wondered, why they were being called that too by Manik. Was he going to fire someone? Or was he going to add some new activities? Every sort of questions pooped up inside their tiny head. The whispers came to an hault when Manik walked in, his aura, his glare, his hard face, screamed nothing but danger to them. He sat down on one of the couch, and starred them.

"Where is everyone!" Each one of it shivered on hearing his Stern tone, "answer me, I dint have whole time for you all!" Gathering courage one of the worker stepped forward, "s..sir cabir sir and Navya ma'am have gone to Hyderabad for deal, rest fab 4 have gone for some meeting related to fab 5 to Germany." "Hmm good, now listen to me, eyes wide open and ears all at me. I don't want anyone to know about my arrival, also I don't want unnecessary lights on, no one will be disturbing me unless they want to say goodbye to their so called precious job, am i clear?" 

Manik Stern yet authorative tone made them tremble in fear, they all nodded their head irritating him. "What! I want answer not your action" "yes sir!" "Good, now what you are wating for? out!" Everybody in a second dispersed while Manik made his way towards their mini bar. His hair were messy, his eyes were blood red shot, his shirt creased, hand bruised, inshort he was complete mess.

For workers he was not the same jolly loving guy, which they saw before him living to village. What they saw was a complete new version, which was definitely a nightmare for them, he was their nightmare, not only for then but for each and every single person.

_____________________________

3 in the morning, the mansion was pitch dark, except the led lights illuminating little bit. Manik was gulping down his bottle,  without realising anything. Everything was roaming in his mind like a fresh page of the book. It felt like the incident took place yesterday only. 

Flashback 

Village 

"Yaa is everything set! No no I want the best, make sure everything is perfectly ready, I am leaving now will see you there" Manik disconnected the call, wide smile playing on his lips, his face was glowing, he was excited just like a small boy. He immediately went into his walk in closet, and got ready in his favourite three piece suit, setting his hair, he went downstairs. 

"Kaka, I am leaving, when Nandini will be here just give her this note!" Saying so Manik gave the note, and ran towards his car. The Buttler kept the note with him and got engrossed in his work. His work haulted when the door bell rang. "Arey Nandini, come" Nandini smiled sweetly and entered inside her gaze finding Manik, it was 7 in the afternoon, she needed to head back by 9 so that everything goes smoothly.

"Kaka Manik kaha hai?" "Manik baba toh idar naahi hai, per unhone ye chitthi dene ko kaha tha apko" frowning she took the letter and read it. 

"Dear Nandini, 

I just want one thing from  you is to follow me tonight. There is one parcel kept inside my room, go there and wear it, I hope you will like it. Driver will be waiting for you downstairs, he will bring you to me.

Manik!"

Nandini immediately rushed upstairs, as per letter she saw one parcel in the middle of the bed. She immediately  opened the box and gasped seeing a beautiful Navy Blue dress. With shivering hands she took the dress, her eyes welled up seeing the dress, somewhere she got the idea of what was coming and that's what she feared the most.