PART 9(full part)

Happy reading!!!

Support me on inkitt

Days flewed like a passing clouds. Manik and nandini came closer, they were now more than friends and nandini was way more comfortable with him. She also learned English with proper accent, sometimes she use to make mistakes but manik use to correct her on the spot. Harshad didn't troubled Nandini, since he himself was engaged in other activities. Tho he was enraged with the idea of manik and nandini working together but he kept quite, thinking after marriage nandini will be with him only.

The electricity plant work was in full force, day and night the workers were working, Aman was in Mumbai manik had forcefully sent him, so that he can spent some alone time with nandini.

"Sir! get up, the breakfast is ready" the buttler tried to wake manik up but he didn't bulged at tall, he was in deep slumber, reason at night manik was with nandini, he had sneaked into her house, and they had lots of talks with nandini dozzing off on his shoulder.

Unwilling he had left nandini's house around 4:00 am thinking the village people will be up, otherwise he didn't mind starring nandini all the while. Manik was sure that he was in love with her, but was just waiting for the right time to confess.

"Let me sleep uncle you go" "manik sir please get up, neyonika ma'am had called twice and ordered me to wake you up" groaning frustratedly manik got up, "see am up! do inform your ma'am that her son is up" the Buttler chuckled and left his room.

Soon Manik was done with the breakfast, and he was in living area waiting for Nandini. "Good morning Manik! I am sorry got late, actually I woke up late and than prepared breakfast" Manik smiled and shooked his head "it's ok, I am sure you didn't had your breakfast"

Nandini bit her tongue, "actually tumhe pata hai naah, pehele maa baba Khaate hai, fir bhai, and uske baad mein mei. toh .." ( actually you know right, first mom dad eat, than bro, and than me, so..) she was frighting with her fingers looking down, a small cute pout on her lips.

Manik came forward and tittled her chin up, "So you didn't had your breakfast, am I right? or I am right!" Nandini just nodded her head. "Nandini look, if you will come late than also it's ok I won't mind" "but Manik, I am at work so how come I will arrive late, it's wrong right" Manik smiled at her innocent nature.

"It's an exception for you" "no Manik! I am also an employee, so rules applicable for me too" Manik dramatically raised his hands in surrender, "ok miss you won I loose, now come first let's have breakfast" Nandini smiled and nodded.

Once they were done with breakfast Manik and Nandini headed towards the site. "Manik I am so happy, soon we will get electricity that too 24 hrs" "yes, this project was my grandpa's dream, now it's going to be accomplished soon"

_________________________

Manik and Nandini were strolling around, checking if the work was going proper or not, Manik was busy explaining things and Nandini was just admiring him, his facial expressions, his lips sync, each and every single detail. Manik turned and saw Nandini starring him, he waved his hand but she seems lost in him, this made him blush as hell.

"Nandini where are you lost?" "huh"  "What huh? where are you lost? in me?" a blush appeared on her cheeks. Manik smiled playfully and nudged her shoulder "I know you did lost in me only" "it...it's not like that" "accha than how is it? tell me" manik came towards Nandini, she immediately stepped back, no words were forming in her mind. "w..we ar...are getting late Ma..Manik"

Manik saw her nervousness and  thought to give her some time, to understand the feelings, he immediately stepped back and they again resumed their work.

______________________

It was afternoon time, Manik and Nandini were in manik's cabin, Manik was working and Nandini was just sitting ideal. "Manik can I ask you one question?" Manik tittled his head from the file, and raised his one eyebrow, asking her what " Mene jitna dekha aur samja hai, mera idar kuch zyada kaam naahi tha, fir apne kuy muje hire Kiya?" ( till now what I have seen and understood, my work here is not much, than why did you hired me?)

"well Nandini look, I was actually not having any knowledge about this area, toh muje koi Aisa chahiye tha joh muje madaat kar sake aur tumne woh ki, besides muje pata chala ki tumhe padna tha, per aage paad naahi payi, toh socha kyu naah tumhe English sikau" (well Nandini look, I was actually not having any knowledge about this area, so I was in need of someone who would help me, which you did, besides I came to know that you wanted to study further but was not able to, so i thought let's teach you some English) "Manik aap bahot acche ho. Thank you! muje hire karne ke liye, aur English sikhane ke liye" (Manik you are really very nice. Thank you! for hiring me and for teaching me english)

"thank you bolne ki zaroorat naahi hai, ye toh mera Faraz tha"( No need of thank you, that was my right) Nandini didn't caught the hidden meaning of Manik. Little did she knew, Manik only hired her because he wanted to be close with her, so that he would understand his feelings towards her.

"per aap muje zyada kaam kuy naahi dete? harroj sirf mein apke calls dekhti hu woh bhi apko hardly 5 ya 6 aate hai" ( but why don't you give me much work? everyday I only receive your calls, that too only 5 or 6) "Nandini chill naah, tumhe joh kaam diya hai woh karo samjaa, baki mere workers hai karne Ko" ( Nandini chill, you do the work given to you, rest the workers are there to do) "mein tumhe kabhi zyada kaam naahi Dunga, tum meri hone wali princess ho" ( I won't give you much work, after all you are the future Princess)  Manik smiled and got back to his work. while Nandini started reading some novel to increase her skills.

Their love started blooming like flower. Manik was aware of his feelings towards Nandini, and for Nandini the feelings just started growing, it was like the seeds were sown, only the wait was for them to grow.

How was the chapter?

Hope you guys loved it

Please guys do share this story, and please leave your precious comments and review

Thank you!!!