Him

( jahseh above )

Scarlet

" You ready for this party tonight." I asked my friend Kia while getting dressed.

" Hell yea, I'm especially ready for all the hot boys that gonna be there." She answered.

" When the hell are you going to stop sleeping around with all theses guys." I said grabbing what I was going to wear for tonight.

" Hey, I'm only 21. In you 20s your supposed to have fun and do what you want. Not sit there a cry because you don't have a man. I don't have time for time. Crying gives you wrinkles."

" Girl shit up! I have a man." I laughed.

Finally getting ready.

I wore simple blue jeans with a white crop top that hanged slightly off my shoulder while Kia went the extra mile and wore a dress that didn't even go past her knees with high hills. I swore she thought we were to a club, not a house party.

I put on some makeup but not too much not wanting to over do it. I let my hair go past my shoulders and curled it. I was lazy as hell so I only curled some parts of my hair instead of doing all of it.

I put on my white converse and grabbed my keys heading to the car. We pulled to the house, people were walking in and out of it. There were even people just chillin outside drinking. We walked in looking for my boyfriend Tyler, While Kia went to do her own thing. I walked through the crowd of people seeing that tall, dark skinned nigga from anywhere.

I walked up from behind and wrapped my arms around his waist.

" Hey baby, I thought weren't coming. I've been waiting for you." He said bending down pecking me on the lips, but he seemed nervous.

What's was up with him today.

We walked to the kitchen to grab some drinks and just get a chance to talk since we haven't seen each other in a while. 

" How is your new job going, I called your mom and she said you've been stressing lately?" I asked. He had just started a job at this company.

He didn't respond, he continued to look over my shoulder at something else. I called out his name and snapped my fingers in front of his, finally getting his attention.

" What the hell are you looking at?" I raised my voice.

" Nothing, I was just thinking. Um... what did you ask again?" He answered rubbing the back of his head.

" I asked you about your new job."

" yea it's doing good." He continued to look behind me and smirking.

Getting irritated, I turned around to see a group of girls staring at us. They realized I was looking at them and acted like they were talking with each other.

" Who are they?" I asked Tyler.

He just laughed.

" Nobody baby, I just recognized one of them nothing more. come on let's go outside to the backyard." He reassured me.

I saw through his lie but ignored it not wanting to jump to conclusions so quickly. If you have a girlfriend you shouldn't be sitting right in front of me laughing and smiling at some fake bitches.

On our way to the back door, we started to hear yelling. People started running past us saying there was a fight. We followed everyone to the living room, people gathered around in a circle. In the middle, there were two guys throwing punched left and right.

But one of them really caught my attention.

His hair was a mix of two colors, Blond on the left and black on the right. He had a couple of tattoos on his face and chest.

I never really found myself attracted to tattoos, but he made them look good.

He got on top of the guy and continually punched him, the guy was able to get back up but that didn't last long. He picked him up by his legs and slammed him on the ground, he got down and put him in a choke hold.

Everyone started yelling, some screaming worldstar. I even saw people taking pictures of the gruesome scene, the guy being choked was even bleeding.

It was like the guy had no remorse at all, I guess he was that pissed off.

I then heard Police sirens going off. Everyone started running.  With people knocking into to I turned around looking for Tyler but didn't see him anywhere. I glanced towards the front door seeing him holding hands with someone being lead out the house.

Without a second thought, I started to hear gun shots going off. I didn't care where I just ran, I went out the side door and quickly ran to my car. I got in and started it, I looked out the window hoping to find Kia.

I looked around frantically till my eyes laid on the boy with the tattoos come running out the house. I honked my horn getting his attention, I unlocked my car letting him get in and drove off. I hope Kia got out of there, sometimes you can't be waiting for people. That's how you get shot and killed.

" Are you ok?" I asked him glancing at the noticeable scars on his face.

He took a minute to answer.

" Yea, I'm alright." He replied softly.

He looked so innocent and calm but I knew damn well he wasn't.

" Where do you live, so I can take you home." I offered.

He gave me the directions, I pulled up to his house and unlocked the doors letting him get out. Before he got out he asked me the unexpected.

" You're pretty as fuck, you seem like a chill girl. Can I get yo number?"

I was shocked, I know I can't accept it. I have a boyfriend, but that so called boyfriend left me at the worst time. especially when I could have been killed. So why not. A girl can have guy friends.

He handed me his phone and I typed it in under my name with a couple emojis next to it. I gave him his phone back.

" Ayyyy, I promise to text you tomorrow morning!" He yelled out.

" Wait!! Whats your name?"

He stopped midway and turned.

" Jahseh!" He replied.

" Scarlet!" I yelled back.

He gave me a head nod and went into the house.

" Jahseh" I whispered softly to myself. It was a unique. I felt good as hell to say his name.

It was past midnight and I had finally made it home, on the way I texted Kia. She said she was and caught a ride with someone at the party getting home.

I didn't even talk to Tyler, I'm going to confront his ass the next time I see him.

Right now I'm just focused on him, Jahseh.

He was nothing compared to Tyler, he was real and straight forward. When I first met Tyler he was always nervous and stuttered every time he talked. Jahseh is different. He seems really confortable with me even though we just met.

He wasn't like the rest of the guys I've been with before.