Confession

Scarlet

" Where are we going now."

" walmart."

I stared at him confused.

"Walmart!? why the hell are we going there for."

The date was going but now this nigga wants to take me to Walmart, out of all fucking places.

I got out the car making sure to slam the door to get Jahseh's attention. I wanted him to know I didn't want be here.

It was late at night so not many people were in the store. Jahseh walked over and grabbed a car. Holding my hand he quickly ran to the candy isle and started throwing stuff in the cart.

" Wait! Who is paying for all this."

" Me Scarlet now come on."

I laughed and threw stuff in there as well. We took drinks chips and anything else we could take.

As I was moving the cart to the check out line, in the corner of my eye I see jahseh grab a random gift bag and starts putting some of the stuff from the cart in it.

" Jahseh, what hell are you doing?!"

He ignored me and continued on what he was doing.

We got our stuff all checked out leaving the store.

" Jahseh you what know you did and it was wrong."

He just laughed his ass off.

" Come on Scarlet, it's just food."

Stealing food is wrong as hell but I kept that comment to myself.

" What are we gonna do with this food anyway."

He pulled into the movie theater parking lot that was next door.

" We taking them into the movies. Here put this on." He threw me a large ass jacket fit for a 4XL man.

The man I loved was really something.

We started packing as much as we could into the jackets.

I swear we both looked like dudes on the side of the street trying to sell fake watches. We better not get caught, I don't have the time to go to jail.

Jahseh walked into the movie theater with straight confidence Ordering both of us tickets. I walked awkwardly beside him.

" Scarlet chill out, if don't chill we're gonna get caught." He whispered to me.

We gave the guy our tickets, before walking away I noticed the guy looking at us sideways.

Sitting down for the movie I took of the overly large,heavy might I add , jacket.

During the movie, me and jahseh are eating like we at a buffet. We were even getting looks from people behind us but we didn't give a damn.

" This is way better than paying 50 dollars for a popcorn and a large drink. " Jahseh said kissing me on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~