realization

Warning-   explicit content in this chapter.

Scarlet

It's officially been 2 months. Today I was tired of it. I finally decided to start talking to Kia again. I miss her.

She's been my best friend for years, not being with her hurts my heart. Not seeing Jahseh does the same. I left Tyler's house last night, I felt like he needed some space.

I was in the living room holding my phone feeling nervous. I haven't talked to Kia in forever and I was highly scared of what she was going to say.

I know she's going off on me for damn sure. I held my phone in my hand staring at her contact number. I started to shake nervous as hell. I gained some courage and called her.

It rang for a couple second then she picked up.

" Has your ass finally realized the mistakes you've made because if you haven't you might as well hang the fuck up!"

Shit, she already going off.

" No wait, I just wanna talk to you. Can you come over please. I miss you girl."

The line went silent but she was still there.

" Yea, we can talk. Alright I'll come over, you better not waste my time." She said right before hanging up the phone.

I felt some relief but my shoulders were still heavy. I sat on the couch tapping my foot waiting for Kia to get here.

I was on my phone when I heard the door ring. I answered but before I could say anything Kia came busting in.

" Scarlet, sit down. Don't say anything just take a seat."

I sat down confused as hell.

Kia sat down Turing towards me.

" Scarlet, you need to open your eyes. Jahseh wants you and you want him. Actually he explained as more of a need. Scarlet, he's hurting himself. He's been doing drugs to get away from the pain you caused him.

Now, I'm taking you to see him."

The minute Kia told me this m, I felt tears streaming down my face. Jahseh was hurting himself, for me. I would never want that.

" alright, lets go" I said nervously with every word.

On the car ride there, Kia told he's been depressed as hell and locked himself in his house to stay away from everyone.

I should have called him a long time ago. If would have just gained the courage to do so, I could have stopped him. Who knows what else he's doing besides weed and heroin.

I can't have him kill himself.

Kia pulled up to the house, just looking at the house it seemed no one lived there. The grass was starting to over grow. Kia let me into the house, right when I walked in I saw used needles sitting on the table.

" Where is he." Kia pointed upstairs to his room.

" Oh and scarlet I forgot to mention something"