The call

I've been staying with jahseh for the theses couple of days till I got my shit together. Today was the day I go back home.

Jahseh begged me to staying with him and move in but I sometimes need time to myself. Plus it's too early in the relationship for us to move I together. We just started officially dating.

Jahseh drove me home.

" I'm gonna miss you." Jahseh said opening my door for me.

" Why are you acting like I'm about to leave the country for a year. I'm just going home."

" I know, I just love it when your with me at my house."

Walking into the house I turned around to see jahseh give me a smile before driving away. I closed my front door and turned my attention the living room.

It wasn't trashed but there were a couple things tipped over from the fight a couple days ago. I cleaned up so I won't have to be reminded of that horrible night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from a good ass nap when my phone continued to go off. I grabbed it off the table to see militions text from Tyler.

Tyler - who the hell is this why the hell are you on my mans phone

I got multiple texts asking who I was. Going through the messages, Tyler's name flashes on my phone. Now he was calling me.

" Hello?!" The minute I said that I regretted even answering the damn thing.

" Who is this.!" I heard a obnoxious voice yelling through the phone.

" What ever the hell the contact name says." Now I was getting smart.

" Hoe excuse me, who ever you are. Why is yo name in my mans phone." It was at first but now it's just irritating.

I decided to be nice just so I can figure out what the fuck is going on.

" I apologize, I didn't know Tyler was with someone else."  I lied.

" hell yea he is and you better not forget it. We've been together for a year so we don't need someone like you ruining that."

I felt my heart drop in my chest. This 'girl' continued to talk as thoughts ran through my mind. Me and Tyler were together for almost 3 years.

If that bitch was right in front of me, my ass would be going to jail for a year or two. I wanted to knock her ass out that bad.

Jahseh and everyone else was right. Tyler was messing around on me. Fuck, I should have left his ass right after that house party.

During this bitches rambling, I heard a door open from her side. I heard Tyler's voice in the background.

" Stacey, what the fuck are you doing on my phone! Who the hell are you calling!" I heard a bunch of yelling till the phone hung up.

3 years I was with this nigga and he was cheating on me for a year. Why didn't I see it sooner. Shit, I regret everything I said. I should have never said I loved him.

I should have never stayed with him. I'm now thinking about the things I did for him. I almost ruined my friendship because I claimed I loved him and I couldn't bring myself to leave him.

I feel incredibly stupid for believing every word he said. I guess you just gotta learn from your mistakes.

Feeling hungry as hell, I went downstairs to find me something to eat. Going through the fridge my phone stared going off.

Tyler's name flashed on the screen again. I ignored it.

There wasn't much to eat so I decided on pizza. While attempting to find the number of the pizza place. Tyler again called me. I cut it off.

He called back again a second later.

" Now I'm fucking pissed."

I answered his call so he can leave me the hell alone.

" WHAT!"

" Damn, what's wrong with you. I just wanted to talk." Tyler defended.

" No! Tyler , I'm don't talking. You've been cheating on me for over a year, you put yo hands on me and treated me like shit. I'm done. Don't bother trying to win me back, I've already found the man I truly love."

I hung up the phone not wanting to hear another word from him. I finally felt a weight removed from my shoulders. I felt relived.

I was holding something in my chest that I never knew I had. Now a feeling of confidence has surrounded me.

Even thought it's been a couple hour since we've saw each other, I invited Jahseh back to my house just to hang out. When I called him he sounded excited to see me only after a couple hours.

He's so Adorable at time.

The pizza arrived right when he pulled up.

" Tyler called you? I thought you was done with that nigga." Jahseh said as I explained what happened.

" I am done with him, but I guess he didn't know that till 30 minutes ago."

Jahseh then started laughing his ass off.

" Damn, you broke up with him a week ago and his ass didn't know till today. You straight savage as hell. I love that about you."

I felt my cheeks heat up from blushing. He kissed me on the lips taking another slice of pizza out the box.

" You know what. Tomorrow's Saturday, lets go on a date."

" Alright, where you wanna go."

" Jahseh no, you choose where we go. your taking ME on the date." I laughed, he was so new to this.

" Oh yea, trust me I'm gonna take you on the best date of yo life. Were gonna do things you would have never thought you would do."

I could tell by the tone of his voice. He was telling me nothing but the truth.

I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm nothing but excited for it.