Drunken love

Warning!! In this chapter.
Scarlet

Friday was finally here and I was getting ready for the party. I'm a mix of nervous and excited for this. I'm waiting for Jahseh to come pick me up, I haven't talked to him since he left and went back home.

The whole time he was here he seemed off, he would barely talk to me or Kia. He was always lost in his own thoughts.

Before Jahseh left, it was as if he was mad at me about something. That night I sat there confused wondering what I did wrong.

I had just finished my hair when Jahseh pulled up the house, I left the door unlocked so he was able to just walk in.

" Scarlet, come on we gotta go get Kia." I heard him yell from the living room.

I put my shoes and quickly headed downstairs. We got into the car going to pick up Kia. Jahseh pulled up to the house. He honked the car horn.

Kia comes running out the house with no shoes on obviously not ready to go.

" Why the hell didn't you tell me you were on your way. I could have got ready quicker." I laughed at her as she tried to pull on her shoes.

" I told you what time we had to be there. Your ass should have known" I laughed.

It wasn't too long before we got to the party. We got there early so not many people were there.

Getting out the car Jahseh came around and took my hand leading me into the club.

" Jah!!" I turned my attention towards ski was standing up on the stage.

He jumped down and walk towards us. Jahseh stepped towards him and they hugged.

" whats up vro,  I haven't seen you in a while"  Stokeley told him as I stood there awkwardly.

" Ayy, Scarlet. I didn't expect you to come. Who's that behind you."

I turned my head to see Kia come from Behind me.

" I'm Kia, Scarlets best friend."

Stokeley reached out his hand and Kia took it. I've never seen her act this way, she's usually outgoing and loud but when she saw stokeley, she changed.

She was now shy and quiet, she been making fun of me cause of my thing with Jahseh and Tyler now it's my turn.

Me and Kia went to go find a seat while Jahseh and Ski went to go get us some drinks.

" I see you have a thing for SKi." Kia turned to me and blushed.

" No, he just hot as hell. I get nervous when I meet new people you know that." She defended.

" Actually I don't know that because it's not true, you want him for more than just his looks." I laughed and winked at her.

She laughed with me and smacked my arm.

" Ok, maybe I do but don't you say nothin'. I want to tell him myself."

" Yea but not with your words." 

" Girl, shut up." She smacked my arm again.

I glanced up to see Jahseh come back with the drinks. I guess ski had to go get ready. I grabbed the drink from him and sipped away.

We drank as more people started to come in. Kia was already drunk as fuck before ski even started performing.

As the place started to become packed Jahseh introduced me to his friend who planned this whole thing. They called him Wifi, who had a somewhat large afro with a couple of tattoos on his face. He seemed like a nice guy, but shit you never know.

Me and Jahseh got a couple more drinks right before ski started performing. hence Jahseh showing me some of his songs I know damn well it's about to get lit up in this place.

He started rapping one of his songs, Like a soccer mom. He began jumping up and down on the stage, I would give my self a damn headache if I did all that.

We all started rappin' along with him, I haven't done something like this in a long time. Nothing could ruin this night.

I took a drink from the bartender and downed them. I handed one to jahseh as well.

" Scarlet you better not drink too much you might be the one to drove me home!!" He yelled and laughed over the music.

At this point I don't even know where Kia went, knowing her she's probably having the time of her life.

minutes later I'm downing drink after drink. I'm so drunk I don't think I remember where I am. I look around to see Jahseh at my side. I grab his shoulder as I felt I was about to fall.

" Shit, Scarlet I told yo ass." I heard him say.

He leads me out the club and into the car.

" jahseh, why are we leavin' I want to stay." I begged getting on my knees

" Scarlet come on we gotta go, shit I don't think I can drive myself either. Better hope our asses don't get arrested."

I felt him pull me into the car and start it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jahseh opened a door and threw me onto a bed.

" What the hell, this is not my room. How we get here so fast."

" Scarlet were in a hotel, I can't make it home with out the police stoppin' us." He explained as he sat on the bed next to me.

I stared long and hard at his face.

" You hot as fuck."

With out a response, I smashed my lips into his. pushing him down on the bed, I wrapped his jacket opened kissing down but going back to his lips.

Jahseh snaked his hands around cupping my ass. he grabbed my hips and flipped us over, he pulled his shirt over his head also pulling my crop top off.

In a matter of seconds, me and Jahseh were fully naked. He leaned down and captured my lips as I felt Him enter me.  I moaned loudly wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer wanting more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried😂

not very detailed at the end but it's something.

Don't forget to like and comment!😊