More lies

It's been weeks. Weeks of boredom and sadness. Kia still refuses to talk to me. I don't even know if we're still friends anymore, I hope that's not the case.

I tried to text her but all she answered me with left me heartbroken.

I love you scarlet but you need to understand that you're pushing away the ones that truly care about you. You keep bringing in the ones that hurt you. Don't text me again unless you're ready to realize that.

It brought tears to my face. I care for Kia and jahseh but it's like everyone against Tyler. Yes, me and him do have our downfalls but that's what a healthy relationship has.

Right now I don't know what to do. I kinda feel lost, like I have no idea where to go with this. I just don't wanna lose a friend I've known for years.

I still haven't attempted to talk to Jahseh. I'm scared to. I sit in bed all night having the edge to call him and see how's he'a doing but when I reach for the phone. Taping on his name, I freeze.

Then all the ' what ifs ' in the world go through my head.

What if he doesn't answer?

What if he's mad at me?

And other questions as well. Also, Tyler still doesn't even know he exists and can't keep hiding secrets from him after all we've been through.

I just need to find the courage to call him. I also hope he would call or text me. Was going back to Tyler a bad decision, I don't know.

Today is my day off and Tyler is at work for the whole day so I'm stuck here doing nothing but thinking.

I don't have any other friends so I'm pretty much stuck here. I could talk to ski but jahseh probably told him about me so he's probably wouldn't answer.

Shit, maybe I really did push everyone away. I pretty much have no one but Tyler right now. I have to find something to do.

After hours of sitting in my room looking at the ceiling and thinking, I finally realized I do have someone to go to. Sasha.

I got dressed and headed to the house. Walked up the steps and knocked on the door. The door opened to realize Davis in nothing but a t-shirt and boxers.

" hey, scarlet. Sorry, I look like this but why are you here." He said closing the door a little bit to cover himself up.

" it's fine, I came here to see Sasha."

He let me into the house leading me to the couch.

" I'll go get her for you."

He went up stairs to their bedroom. I sat there going over in my head how I'm going to do this. I mean, what do older women like to do?

" Hey Scarlet, it's nice to see you this afternoon. Davis said you wanted to see me." She said coming down the stair ready for the day.

She offered me some lunch which I happily obliged since I haven't eaten since this morning.

" Sasha if you're not too busy I was wondering if you would like to go to the mall." She turned her attention to me.

" Scarlet I would love that I haven't gone anywhere in a while. it would be a good way to catch up with you."

I smiled seeing grab her purse and lead me to her car. We pulled up to the city mall, I haven't gone shopping in a while. I need to buy new clothes.

We both spent hours laughing and shopping going to literally every outlet there was. I haven't had this much fun in almost a month.

Leaving the mall we stopped at Cracker Barrel to get something to eat. It's a country place but they had good food.

We ate in silence till Sasha broke it.

" Is Tyler alright, he seems stressed last time I saw him." She asked me all of a sudden.

" I'm not sure, it's probably from work. He works all day and doesn't get home until midnight so he might just be over worked."

I continued to eat.

" Till midnight? He told me he gets off about 9:00."

I choked on the food and started coughing. I felt my heart almost sank. I just don't know what to say right now.

" I guess it felt like midnight to me" I fake smiled and lied.

I swear I am up at 12:00 seeing Tyler pull up to the house. He doesn't work in the city so there's no damn way he can get home 3 hours after work without traffic.

I wanted this day to be anger free but that got ruined real quick.

We finished eating heading back to the house. I thanked Sasha for hanging out with me the whole day. It was something I truly needed.

It was late at night now going back to Tyler's house. He wasn't home yet. He told me he would stop lying me. He told he would stop keeping secrets.

Those were all lies. I just don't wanna deal with it tonight. I got into some pajamas getting into bed. I don't go to sleep, there were too many thoughts going through my head to even close my eyes.

It was already way past midnight when I heard a car pull up to the house. Tyler. I heard him walk into the room turning the bathroom light on taking a shower.

I heard the water stop running and him coming out with only a pair of boxers. He got into bed and instantly tried to wrap his arms around me.

I moved away getting closer the edge of the bed. Good thing it was a king size or I would have fallen on the floor.

He grabbed my arm but I snatched it away from him.

" Scarlet why the hell are you acting like this. What did I do now? Come on stop being like that. We haven't touched each other in a while."

He moved closer to me cupping my ass trying to pull my pajama pants off.

" Let the fuck go of me!!" I yelled moving even more away from him.

" alright chill. I'll leave you alone, shit" he moved back to the other side of the bed.

I didn't let him hear but I started to feel tears streaming down my face. After all the years I've been with Tyler he's never acted like this. It's like he's changed.

Why can't I see between lines? I feel like the truth is right in front of my but I just can't see it.