Love in the end pt2

Scarlet

I pulled away from the kiss and grabbed him by the face.

" you gotta stop thinking like this, I know you were hurt. I hurt you. But we're together now, both of us have finally found love. A love that will last.

Don't hate yourself because of me. Only love yourself, because you give the same feeling to me.

All those time you randomly told me how pretty I was or how good I looked in my new outfit. No man, has ever done something like that for me."

I stared at Jahseh as he took every word I said in.

" the night I gave you a ride home, saving your ass from being shot or arrested. Shit, maybe even from death. I didn't do it for no reason, your were different to me. You didn't look like every other nigga who comes up to me.

Your different Jahseh, your are you. And now I see that after hanging out with a nigga, who was fake from the beginning.

You changed my life Jahseh."

Both of us stood there with tears in our eyes. Not from sadness, but from relief. A weight lifted off our shoulders.

We stood there for a minute before Jahseh grabbed my hand, leading my into the car.

Jahseh soon pulled up in front of his house, about to get out the car. I noticed that Jahseh held my hand all the way here.

He lead my into the house. Walking up to his room, I became increasingly excited.

Once we got to the top of the stairs, Jahseh threw over his shoulder.

" sorry your walking too damn slow."

Laughing Jahseh opened the door to his room and threw me onto the bed. I sat up and latched onto his neck. I kissed him roughly as I brought him down with me.

He spreads my legs and gets between a them.

" I fucking love you." He said pulling back and taking off his shirt.

" love you too jah." I said taking off mine with his.

Unsnapping my bra, I glided my hands down his chest.

" wait...before we do this, I know we've made love many times before. But this time it's different. I'm truly being myself, I'm showing my true feelings."

Still listening to him, I started leaving kisses up and down his stomach and chest.

I then heard his voice hitch.

" I'm serious scarlet, I need you to promise you won't hurt me. My last relationship caused me to get hurt. Please don't do let that Happen between us please."

I then looked up and realizing how serious he was. His eyes were looking down.

I grabbed his chin and brought his eyes up to meet mine.

"I would never hurt you, I've been hurt by the one I loved the most too. I know how it feels and I would hate for you to go through that again. Hell, neither do I want to go through it again." I reassured him.

He then smiled and smashed his lips onto mine. Without another word. Jahseh was right, tonight was definitely different. The love he gave to me was way more than just sex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up peacefully with the sun shining down on me from the blinds.

I turned around and faced the love of my life, Jahseh. His face was beautiful, I sat there for minutes and studied his face.