Sneak peak into second book

Scarlet

The last year has been the best, I've never made so many decisions that changed my life for the better.

Me and Jahseh have finally moved in together, it took him so long to convince me to move in with. The only reason I was being stubborn because I love having my own space and not worrying about others.

But I guess having a over protective boyfriend just wipes that all away.

We had just got done moving my stuff in two days ago so now I have all the time to do what I want.

And I also quit my job last week, even thought I worked so hard to get it, I was sick of working there and dealing with the same irritating people.

I felt like I need a change, so I quit. I don't know what I'm gonna do now, but I'll find something.

Tonight I planned to stay up, sometimes I have one of those nights I just wanna stay up all night and sleep all day.

It's just fun to do. No Jahseh around to bother me because he's sleep and Kia calling and texting my non stop.

It was so relaxing.

I felt myself getting thirsty so I Pushed the covers off my body and stepped out of bed carful not to wake up Jahseh. I didn't need him questioning me over a glass of water.

I swear at night, everything gets louder. I tried to close the bedroom door and it started making fucking noise.

Finally getting to the bottom of the stairs I looked up one last time just to make sure I didn't wake Jahseh.

I stepped into the living room and turned on the tv. Heading to the kitchen, I opened the cupboard and grabbed some chips ahoy cookies.

I've always loved the chewy ones since I was little. I know my ass is going to feel fat as fuck after I eat these.

I poured myself a cup of milk and headed back to the couch and watched tv. I flipped through the channels and finally found what I wanted to watch.

Empire. I love seeing Taraji p. Henson act on the show. I strive to be like her. Always standing her ground and never letting anybody tear her down.

Every thing she's in, she always on top of everyone else.

While giving all my attention to the tv, I was taken out of my trance by a loud bang. Quickly pausing the tv. I stood up and starting turning around and circles.

Looking at the window through the back yard, I see one of the lawn chairs upside down, near the shed.

Last time I fuckin checked that chair was on the patio like the rest of them.

Acting like any black person would, I was just about to walk upstairs to wake Jahseh. Right when I heard a banging on the back door.

I turned around slowly to see a piece of paper now hanging on the window.

Without thinking, I turned around and walked towards the door and unlocked it. I know it's stupid, but I'm just so curious.

I grabbed the paper off the window and read it.

Leaving, was your first mistake

"Why the hell are you outside. It's cold."

I jumped and quickly turned towards Jahseh who was coming towards me.

I crumbled up the piece of paper and walked back inside and closed the door.

" it got really hot in the house, so I just wanted to step outside for a little bit."

I lied.

" come on, turn all this shit off and come back to bed." He said.

He held my hand as he lead us back to the bedroom. I watched as Jahseh went back to back. Once I knew he was sleep, I went into the bathroom and I opened the paper and retreaded multiple times.

I don't want to tell Jahseh about this nor about the lawn chair being thrown. It was probably one of the neighborhood kids he talks with.

Just wanting to mess with us for fun.

I ripped it into pieces and got beside Jahseh between the sheets.

I know how Jahseh gets if I told him. With how good thighs have been going lately. I don't need to be spreading negative stuff when he's been doing nothing but smiling.

It's just something I don't wanna ruin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be aware that this is just a sneak peak and somethings might change when I start writing the actually story.

But don't expect me to change everything

I'm talking about minor things

Comment what you think about this

Don't forget to like and follow