Regret

I open my eyes as the sun from the blinds beams down on me. Not remembering anything from last night. I turned to my side to see jahseh sleeping, naked.

I gasped quickly getting up. I ran around the bed to find my pants sitting on a chair in the corner. I looked through the pockets to find me phone with multiple text messages.

Only one name caught my attention.

Tyler - I'm ready to talk

Tyler - I'm sorry please call me as soon as you can

Tyler - I miss you

I texted him back and turned back to Jahseh. I walked towards him attempting to wake him.

" Jahseh wake up we gotta go." I shakes his shoulder.

" nigga come on!" He finally woke up.

" Scar, its only 7 let me sleep a little longer." He waved me off laying back down .

" how about we try 1pm. Come on jahseh we need to talk."

" about what, last night?" He said confused.

" yes, last night. Please don't tell me what I think we did."

" if you talkin' about the best sex I've ever had, than hell yea." He bragged.

" ohh god Jahseh we shouldn't have done it. I was drunk and you knew that"

" For one, you ran up on me. Why are you regretting it. We've never had sex till last night but we made out hella lot before this."

He was right we did.

" I know and I wish I didn't do that stuff either. I'm sorry but I'm still with Tyler and I love him."

I stared into Jahseh eyes that were filled with hurt he even He shed a tear. I hated it for to be this way but I still love Tyler.

" Scarlet I hope you know, that Tyler is not what you think. He only wants to cause you pain. It was never love you felt for him, it's lust.  One day you'll understand that. The day he hurts you."

Jahseh put his clothes back on and walked right out the door. I looked back at the text Tyler had sent me. I sent him another text.

- meet me at my house at 3

I left the hotel seeing that Jahseh took his car. I called a Uber getting a ride home. On the way there I thought about him, I just wanted us to be friends. I didn't expect it to go this far.

I went into house throwing myself on to he couch.

If was never love you felt for him, it''s lust.

His words kept replaying my head. I don't want to believe any of it, and I'm not going to. Jahseh doesn't know Tyler like I do.

Everyone makes mistakes and Tyler's trying to make up for it today.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard my phone go off.

" what Kia, this is not the time."

" dame what's wrong with you , you and jahseh bounced last night I was just checking on you."