Perfect date

Scarlet

I woke up to an empty bed, Jahseh stayed the night. I'm assuming he had something come up that he had to leave while I was sleep.

I went downstairs to find my phone on the counter. Next to it there was a box of donuts with a note attached to it.

"Good morning baby. Don't eat all of them, because I got something big waiting for you tonight."
- Jahseh

Even when he wasn't here he still brought a smile to my face. This is what love truly feels like.

I opened the box the reveal glazed donuts. They were warm too, I was hungry as hell so I ate about 3 of them with a cup of coffee.

I invited Kia over, I miss her so fucking music . I feel like I haven't seen her in years. When she pulled up to the house and opened the door, I jumped right into her arms.

" Got damn scarlet, yo ass almost pushed me down but shit I miss you too." I pulled her into the house and closed the door.

" So how are you and ski. I haven't seen you two in a while." I could see kia start to blush.

" Oh, it's that serious." I laughed.

" Yes and I miss him every second I'm away from him."

" Well for the first time since I've known Jahseh. Me and him have actually decided to go on a date." I explained.

" Damn, y'all gettin' into it already. Where is he taking you." She asked while walking into the he kitchen.

" I don't know, I kinda told him not to tell me but I'm now I'm nervous as hell. He told me I was going to have the best night of my life. I hope it's noting to major."

Kia started laughing.

" Too major! That's what you want. You gotta let Jahseh show you what's fun. Just trust him, he might be right. This could be the best night of your life." Kia saw the box and opened it getting a donut.

" Kia look at this." I grabbed the note off the counter and showed it to her.

Her ass started yelling as she read it.

" Somthing big waiting for you?! Scarlet, there's no need to be nervous. He has something big waiting for you and you know exactly what it is."

It took me a minute before I realized what she meant.

" Kia and yo nasty ass, that's not what he meant!" I yelled out of embarrassment.

" You know damn well that's what
He meant." She scoffed.

I ignored her and went back in the living room while she ate all my food. She the reason why I never have anything to eat.

A couple hours passed, me and Kia have done nothing but lay around all day eating our hearts out.

Insisted on watching some movies, mostly scary, and she just flipped out.

" Hell no, will not watch a scary movie. Next thing you know that shit comes to life. Just like Chucky."

I busted out laughing.