Need

Jahseh

Why can't she see it? How can I just be a friend to her? When scarlet left to go to the bathroom, Kia hits me with all the things they said upstairs.

How scarlet gonna say that when we made out, got into the same bed and all I was to her was a 'friend'. Her ass is still stuck on that nigga Tyler.

She knows damn well were more than that.

Tyler ain't nothing but a lying, cheatin nigga who just wants to hurt her. That day she told me they had 'made up', I knew what she was talking about. She Fucked him just because he said he didn't cheat and she believed every word.Even with me telling her what I saw that night, I thought she would come through and leave his ass.

No, they just decide to 'see other people'. It hurts to know she's still with him.

Kia told me about their deal, they haven't talked to each other in a couple of weeks. That's already a sign that he doesn't want her.

I've known scarlet for short period of time but ever since I saw her I just wanted to see her face again. I feel a strong connection towards her.

" Why doesn't Scarlet realize what he's doing to her? " I asked Kia.

" She thinks that Tyler is still that nice, innocent kid she met in middle school. Tyler has changed dramatically, he started hanging around the wrong people but Scalet was too stupid to realize."

She was about to continue the story till Scarlet came back into the room.

" Hey, I'm about to order some pizza. What toppings you both want." Me and Kia agreed to the offer and headed into the kitchen.

I wasn't even thinking about the damn pizza, my mind was focused on Scarlet.

I've experienced the pain it causes to have someone you loved and would do anything for, turn around and betray you. I try so hard to forget her name but it keeps coming up.

I loved her, I thought she was the one. All it took was one lie, to get me thrown in a ditch.

" Jahseh whats wrong, you seem worried about something." Interrupting my thoughts I turned all my attention to scarlet.

" Nah I'm alright, I'm just thinking about the party this friday." I lied.

" Really, you two are going to another party after what happened." Kia came into the conversation.

" Jahseh said it would be fine, only certain people can get. You should come with us, you'll get a chance to meet Stokelely."

" Mmm, stokeley. He sounds fine as fuck." I turned to Kia who was now licking her lips.

I got up from the kitchen counter and walked back to the couch, I wasn't very interested in hearing Kia's dirty thoughts on my own friend.

I have too many of my own to hear that.

I took out my headphones from my jacket pocket and listened to music to ignore my surroundings.

I put on you found me by fray, I always listen to it when I want to escape.

Where were you
When everything was falling apart?
All my days
Spent by the telephone
That never rang

I remember calling you hours before my arrest, leaving voice mails asking you to pick up the phone.

Losing her
The only one who's ever known
Who I am, who I'm not, and who I wanna be
No way to know
How long she will be next to me

I thought we were forever. You knew who I was and what I was going through and you used it against me.

Why can't I forget her?

" Jahseh! The pizza's here." I opened my eyes and turned seeing Scarlet take the pizza to the kitchen.

I went into the kitchen grabbing a slice and eating in silence at the counter. We all finished eating and hung out for a bit till Kia had to leave.

I was about to head home too but I was stopped by Scarlet.

" Where are you going?"

I took my hand off the door and turned around.

" Scarlet, I've been here for two days I gotta go home at some point!" I was now lying to myself.

" Sorry, I just thought you were staying. Go home then." She was set back by the anger in my voice.

I said nothing more and left heading home.

I came into the house to see Ski sleeping on the couch probably stoned ass fuck. I turned off the tv heading to my room.

taking off all my clothes leaving myself in boxers I got into bed and laid on my back. I stared up at the ceiling only thinking of one person.

Scarlet.

Your not a just a want, you're more than that. You're a need, I need you. You're different than the rest.

I would never hurt you, you would never hurt me. I wish you would listen to the words I told you.

You heard it but you didn't take it. I know how it feels to go through the pain, It gets so bad you'll never feel again.

I need you Scarlet.

I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to try out a Jahseh POV. I don't know If I'll do another one.

What do you guys think

Don't forget to comment and like.