Violence

Scarlet

I woke to find Jahseh next to me. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. Last night was amazing, I loved every second of it.

I looked out the window and saw the sun was coming up.

" Ahh shit!" I quickly jumped out of bed and put my clothes back on.

" Scarlet what the hell. Don't you dare tell you regret this now." Jahseh said getting up and turning the light on.

" No Jahseh, I completely wanted this. I wasn't supposed to stay over night though . Shit, Tyler's probably so pissed. I'm sorry but I gotta go."

Jahseh followed me outside to my car.

" Text me when you get there. Let me know what happens." He gave me a long and passionate kiss before going back into the house.

I totally forgot I was supposed to meet with Tyler to go eat breakfast before we both went to work.

I pulled up to my house to find his car parked in the drive way.

" Shit!"

I went in to see Tyler siting angrily on the couch. The minute I closed the door, Tyler's eyes landed on me.

" where the fuck have you been! I have to be at work in 30 fuckin' minutes. You were supposed to be here 2 hours ago." He said standing up and walking towards.

Out of fear, I took a step back.

" I'm sorry I just got caught up in someth-" He then interrupted me.

" Hold the fuck up. What the hell is that on yo neck. And why the hell yo hair so messed up."

I felt my heart drop in my chest. I quickly brought my hand up to my neck to cover the love marks Jahseh gave me.

" Kia's dog scratched at me and it fuckin' humid out side what did you expect my hair to do." I lied.

He kept stepping closer to me, it got to the point where I was staring to feel uncomfortable.

" Scarlet do you think I'm stupid, a dog didn't do that shit. Move your hand." He said taking a large step towards.

Since I left my hand there, he grabbed it moving it away from my neck.

" Oh so your going out and being a whore now. Now I'm really sick and tired of you. These last couple months since we've gotten back together. All you've been doing is questioning me. Now we both really see who was sleeping around."

He forcefully grabbed my arm and pulled me into the living room.

" Tyler stop!" I begged as he started to tighten his grip and digging his nails into my skin.

I continually begged him to stop, I then was able pull away from him.

" Tyler what the hell is wrong with you. Calm down please!"

" nah scarlet there is no calm right now, you sat there and fucked another nigga. Did you not expect me to find out about that shit."