17

Who's actually reading this story still?

At Lola's a car pulled up, I got into the back with Lola and this other girl.  Upfront were two boys, Tyler and another guy who was driving. "Dom is going to be our designated driver tonight okay Rosa, so if you want to bail again, go to him."I nod. "Is this the chick who disturbed us last week?" Dom asks. "Yeah it is, Rule number one kiddo don't interrupt Lucas, Dom and the others when they are playing their game." Tyler replies. Winking at me. He made me shiver. Lola squeezed my hand "she won't" she tells the boys. Of course, I wouldn't. What they do in that room is disgusting and against the law, I don't want to be caught up in that.

We all got out of the car when we reached a large house a bit out of town, towards the hills. Like before the loud music boomed the street and the smell of alcohol polluted the air.
Today I wanted to live a little though,  new hair, new goals for the summer, more party!

We all walked into the house, Brooke was in the hallway and handed me, Lola and the other girl a red cup. I smelt it vodka lemonade. I drank it down in an instant. "Woah Rosa, calm down," says a voice, Lucas in fact.  Where had he come from? He was staring at me so I turnt my head to my other side. There was Tyler making out with the girl in the car. What happened to what me and him had?

I couldn't watch them tongue each other any longer.  But when I looked away Lola and Brooke had left me, with two dicks.

I go through the crowded hall, in search of another drink. I needed to get wasted otherwise I wouldn't be able to cope with everyone. I find a bottle of vodka and pour way too much into my cup. Despite this, I glug it down feeling the buzz as it slid down my throat. I stayed by the bottle and kept refilling and refilling. It felt good to escape.

The next thing that happened, well what I remember, I  was throwing up, badly. Someone had pulled my hair back as I was puking in the back garden I presume. "Tyler?" I croak as my throat burns from my acidic saliva. "No it's me, Lucas" those words shocked me. I thought he was meant to be smoking weed like normal, or worse probably snorting coke. Once I empty my whole stomach into the bush. He gently puts my hair down and takes my hand.

"W..w..what are you doing?" I ask stumbling as he leads me along the grass. "Getting you out of here." He says. I could tell by his breath he himself had drunk tonight. Not nearly as much as me, however.

He had taken me to a quiet road off the back of the house. "Home?" I asked. He laughed. "If you came home like this your dad would kill you, and me." He says. "Why you?" I slur. "I have to look after you at these party's apparently." I snigger. "You can barely look after yourself" I laugh, a little too much. "Thanks for that Rosa," He says smirking.

He was still gripping my hand as we made our way down several streets. The world was spinning and I couldn't walk any longer especially in these heels. I fall to the floor. I expected Lucas to sigh and pull me back up, but instead he lifts me off the floor and carries me bridal style.

Sooo what do y'all think of Lucas?