19

I collapse onto my bed, this hangover was horrible. I just wanted to sleep. Luckily my dad wasn't home to see me in this state otherwise he would kill me. Sue didn't seem too bothered and offered me some homemade soup which I kindly accepted. I changed into my comfy clothes and set up Netflix on my laptop. I watch loads of shows and movies with my soup, warming me and helping the medication soothe my throbbing headache.

Then my phone buzzed, I hadn't looked at it since before the party yesterday. I found 5 text messages from Lola asking if I had ditched the party again as she couldn't find me, and asking me if I needed a ride home. I decide to reply to her later but then I click my most recent message. It's from an unknown number:

Hey, it's Tyler, want to go on a date later? Xx

I politely decline and blame it on my hangover but really I didn't want to be caught up in his drama. Seeing him with that girl down his throat last night ruined anything we could have had with each other.

Then I think, I thought Tyler texted me the other day saying goodnight, I saved that number on my phone as him but he texted me today with a different number. I hope he has two phones otherwise someone I don't know has my phone number. I continue with a movie until I fell asleep.

I was awakened by Mike who had entered my room. "Dinners ready!!" He bellowed jumping on my bed. I grumpy mumbled for him to stop so he left my room and headed back downstairs. I slipped on my slippers and followed him. The nap had cleared my hangover but had me feeling groggy and still half asleep. Tonight it was meatloaf and I can't say I enjoyed it. Lucas had returned home however so he made the conversation a lot less awkward. I hate being the only older kid on the table otherwise.

"I have some bad news I'm afraid," Sue says as we were all finishing up. "Rob and have been invited to a friends party so Lucas you'll have to babysit Maya and Mike." Lucas' face fell. I sniggered. "For laughing at Lucas' fate you'll have to help him now Rosa" my dad adds. Dick. I wasn't fond of kids at all.

"It will only be for a few hours next Saturday don't worry" Sue grins. "Oh for fucks sake, why Saturday, that's Dom's house party." Lucas snaps back. "Lucas! Language, you'll just have to miss it this one time. I'm sure you won't miss anything." His mom snaps. I look to my side to see his reaction. He just slams his fork down on his plate and storms upstairs.

I get up. Everyone at the table stares, even Maya. I follow him up the stairs. I knock on his door. He must have known it was me because he opened it straight away and let me in.

"You go to the party, I'll be fine on my own." I say. "No Rosa, it's fine I'll do it, you go out and enjoy yourself you won't be here long." He says as he pulls off his t-shirt.  I couldn't help but stare. He notices and smirks but I quickly look away from his blue eyes.

"Guess we will be working together on this one." I add. He now had a baggy t-shirt on like me. "I guess so," He says smiling.

I turn his bedroom door handle as I was about to leave. "And Rosa, don't kiss Tyler like you did the other day, you saw the evidence at the party,  he plays girls. "

I nod and quickly leave his room. How did he even know we had kissed again!!