29

My tears begin to dry up. Lucas is still stroking my hair. He speaks little ssh noises into my ears. I sit up from his lap. My eyes lock onto his. His blue, god damn hot eyes. He reaches his thumb and caresses my cheek wiping away my last tear.

"Need to talk?" He whispers. "I've fucked up my life" I huff. He laughs. "Rosa, the one and only perfect Rosa, has fucked up her life? I find that hard to believe." He says, continuing to stroke my red cheeks.

"I practically failed my GCSE's. I doubt I will be able to get into that college." I say. He sighs. "You know Rosa, you are the most dedicated person I have ever seen. If you don't get in, who cares. You can do anything in this world you want, and I guarantee whatever that is I will 100% support it." He says gently. "Now let's clean you up and get you downstairs"

He helped me wash my makeup off and make it look like I hadn't been crying. He told me I hadn't actually been that long and that it's only been 15 minutes since I went. I reach for the bathroom door handle to make our entrance. "One more thing Rosa," Lucas says, grabbing my hand. He spins me back around and grabs my waist to pull me to his torso. "This"

 His lips crash into mine. Fireworks burst between us. The pace fastens, I can feel the heat we are making. My hands are around his neck. Our touch makes me tingle. It all goes so slow as we go so fast.  Eventually, I pull us apart. "You naughty, naughty boy" I tease. I leave and he follows back down the stairs.

"What was all that about?" Lola asks, giving me a concerned look. My lips part ready to give an excuse but they are still on fire and somehow frozen. Lucas saves me, playing it cool. "Family issues, we've sorted it"
Lola and Tyler seem satisfied with the lie but I see Brooke give me an evil glare.

We watch Scream, nibbling on some snacks. And then Tyler and Lucas leave at around midnight. Me, Lola and Brooke head upstairs to her bedroom.

It was painted light pink, with a huge four-poster bed in the centre covered in a hot pink net. All her decor is silver and a huge vanity holds almost thousands of designer makeup. The room was fit for a princess. I think that what Brooke thinks she is.

"Let's play truth or dare," Brooke says jumping on the bed. "Rosa you go first" I hesitate. What was she up to? "Truth I guess" Brooke smiles. Lola begins to speak but Brooke butts in. "Ooo I've got one, when are you and Tyler going to fuck?" She asks. What was she doing? "There is nothing going on between us" I simply put. She seems to shut up. "Okay, your turn Brooke. Truth or dare?" Lola asks. "Truth," Brooke says confidently. Lola smirks at me and begins her question. "Why do you stay with Lucas when you know he doesn't love you?"

....