chapter 14

Katherine knew it was wrong. This was a man who called her so many hurtful names. Who shunned her and sent her packing, bearing a child. But no matter how hard she tried she couldnt stay away.

He knew she couldnt. He would forever be her weakness. And sometimes she hated herself for it. The kiss grew deeper and more passionate as he pulled thier bodies impossibly closer.

Hos tounge explored her mouth like Hungry animal scavaging for food. She was his food. His craving. He wanted every peice of her.

Her body arched into his and she felt his hard member press against her thighs. She fought to hold her moans in but they came out eventualy.

His hands carressed her hips gentely his fingers dancing on her skin leaving a burning sensation in thier wake.

Her body trembled under his touch and she felt his lips curl up. He was hoping for that reaction.

He pulled away from her lips and kissed her jaw and down her slender neck. He mumbled words as he went most incoherent and in audible but some  filled with so much passion there was no chance of missing them.

"Missed you" , "mine" and "forever"

She felt her heart grow warm at the words and the pool of wetness between her thighs deepened. To uncontrollable depths. Soon she would subcome. She would need him to take her right there on the living room on the sofa.

She wanted him and as his hands snaked lower and crept up her thighs she couldnt help but moan softly under his touch.

As she closed her eyes to relish in the pleasure she came back to reality. They couldnt do this. Ella was upstairs.

She felt his fingers slide her lacy thong from anne summers to the side the fire following his touch. She trembled.

No ella was upstairs.

His fingers slowly slid inside her and hee moan was uncontainable. His fingers toyed with her clit and moved slowly in and out of her. He built up his pace.

"Ohh god james" she cried out his name in pleasure

"Already so wet, baby" james murmured between kisses .

He added a third finger taking it to the next world of pleasure. She threw her head back moaning for more.

Ella was upstairs.

She finally fought the inside battle to stop what was happening from progressing and won. She pushed james shoulders.

"No. We cant do this. Not tonight. Maybe not ever. Ella is upstairs sleeping" she couldnt let this go further

James face fell a little as she added the maybe not ever. He loved her and seeing her torn between making a decision hurt him.  But he knew he had to keep fighting for her.

"Youre still moving in right?" His tone was hopeful and katherine had already reluctantly had to agree.

"Yes. When suits you?" She sighed exhausted

"How about next week?" She looked at him wide eyed. It was very soon. Too soon. But ella was a child and already excited for it

Her head nodded slowly in agreement after a moments hesitation "ok"

With that the full voltage smile reappeared on james's face.

"Well i have work in the morning and so do you so ill see you soon. He took a step closer and katherine felt her heart rate increase at the small distance between them. He bent his head down so that his lips grazed the top of her ear lightly sending a shiver down her spine. Causing all of the hairs on her neck to stand up in excitement. He placed a soft kiss on her cheek lingering a little too long and then said goodbye.

Katherine walked him out.and watched him walk to his car. It was already late and she needed to rest before work in the morning so witu one last glance outside she closed the door and went to bed.

She lay down thinking about james. Was he serious about loving her? If she let him in would he be faithful? Should she tell him the truth?

She answered each question before she fell asleep and knew what she had to do.

James drove home. His house was barron when he got there. The maids left hours ago and his cook had the day of as he went out for dinner. His stomach rumbled and he froced his tired legs into the kitchen.

He loved fancy restaraunts and thier big price tag but he didnt love the portions. When he was still with katherine after attending a bemefit dinner she would  pull him into the kitchen and place him in a seat and make them grilled cheese sandwiches. They would sit up and eat them then go to bed.

But katherine wasn't with him. She was in her home and he was alone. He went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of beer. He.was a recovering alcoholic. He shouldnt have beer or liquor in his home. He didn't appart from the few boxes he had downed since seeing katherine again. 

He popped the top of the beer and took a long slug before grunting in appreciation and hauling himself up the stairs to bed. He had work in the morning and he needed to sleep for atleast a couple of hours.

He used to love his job. The hours where his choice he was his own boss. Now it was his life he had nothing to come home to so instead he lived and breathed for work. Well all that has changed. Now ella is in the picture. He was to take her out to the park on tuesday as katherine said she was meeting up with someone.

James had been curious when she said that. Was it another man? Of course he had no right to be terriorial he had treated her like shit. But they where still married.

James closed his eyes and lay down on his bed. The soft matress moulded around his body.

He fell asleep thinking about katherine and ella. They would be a family soon.

I am starting to write in advance but its comming on slowly. I have alot of editing to do so dont worry this story will be spruced up.

Any questions about the book or the characters? Ask now i will answer all comments on this chapter xxx