FIVE

"What ?"
I asked him being shocked.

Is he mad or what ?

"Call off your engagement! "He spoke calmly while kissing my sweet spots.

Enough ! This is the limit ! He just can't make me dance on his fingers !

"I won't !" My tone was determined which ignited his anger more.

"Come again !" He whispered and pulled out his face from my neck but still I was caged between his arms.

"I won't ! Mein Armaan k sath sagai nhi torungi" I scowled at him and his eyes turned dark.

"I will not let this happen !" He roared and slapped his palm loudly beside my head making me shiver in fear.

Be strong ! You have to claim respect for yourself !

" Do whatever you want to do! But listen carefully I.will.get.engage.to.Armaan !"I pressurised the last words to make him believe that he just can't play along with me.

His gaze was piercing me,His breaths were heavy,His nostrils were raising,His lips were quivering due to the intensity of anger.

I was feeling scared ! Scared to death seeing him getting mad like this.

I pushed him with my shivering hands and much to my surprise he moved.

I didn't look in his eyes and step towards the washroom but my breath got stuck when I felt his palm on my wrist.

I kept my one hand at my chest to control the erratic beats of my heart and to keep my dress steady.

"Manik ! Leave me !" I tried to push my tears back but they fell without mercy.

"Manik ! Mughe Jane do !" I almost begged and he twisted my arm ,pulling my back completely into his chest.

"I won't let you go !" He growled while twisting my arm more.

"It's hurting !" I yelped a little.

"But what I'm going to do next will hurt you more !" He groaned while nuzzling his face in my tied hair.

Aiyappa! Why are you being so cruel !
The one whom I love from the depth of my heart is only crushing my heart.

" Everybody is waiting for me.Let me go." I requested and he left my arm.

Again I step ahead but I was pulled back harshly this time.
My face collided with his chest and I closed my eyes ,listening to his mellifluous beats.

I didn't realize that he was holding my both palms behind my back.

He pulled me more into him and I opened my eyes registering the situation.

Why doesnt he understand that this is wrong !

Before I could push him I felt his grip tightening on my wrists and I felt his sharp thorns entering deep into my delicate skin.

"Maaaanikk! " I screamed in his neck.

Listening his name he dipped his teeth more deeply just beneath my earlobe.

My chubby soft skin whimpered because of his assault.

I tried to free my wrists as he pulled his teeth out to lick the leaked red fluid.