SEVENTEEN

Nandani! Jo bhi ho ! You won't interrupt between Manik and Soha ! Let them do whatever they want to do!

I tried to make myself understand while brushing my teeth.

After wearing my red top with white shorts I descended down the stairs.

"Good Morning Everyone !" I exclaimed while pulling my chair at the dining table.

"Good Morning !" They all smiled back at me including Soha.

I smiled at her too but my smile turned out to be pretty ugly as I heard her next words,

"Aunty ! Shall I go and wake up Manik ?" She asked Mami ji with shining eyes and I took a deep breath before filling my plate with Aloo ka paratha.

Control Nandani Control !

"Yes beta ! Ofcourse !" Mami ji smiled at her after glancing at me with the corner of her eyes.

Soha again flashed her 32 yellow teeth and ran towards Manik's room.

I took another bite of my favourite paratha when something shook me hard.

Manik must be in his one rang birangi piece !

Shit ! No Soha can't see him like that way !

Wo mere pappu ko chaddi main nhi dekh sakti!

I bit my lips in worry when suddenly Di spoke,

"Nandani ! Can you bring me the newspaper please ! Wo it's on the chesterfield in lounge!" Di smiled with a puppy face and I nodded instantly.

In next moment I was outside Manik's room.

His room door was slightly open.Again!Fortunate me.

I peeped inside his room only to curl my fists angrily.

Manik's comforter was resting on floor and Soha was gawking at him in his one piece.

I scrutinised my eyes at Soha as I found her ogling at his bare chest.Her eyes travelled downwards and she made an aww face while admiring Manik's orange boxers.

Iska chaddi love bohot bhari parne wala hai ise ! Agar iski sari anmol chaddiyan chuhe ko na khilayi na maine tou mera naam bhi Nandani nhi !

"Kiss me please!" Suddenly Manik who was sleeping with his arms resting beneath his head muttered in his sleep smilingly.

My eyes went wide and I looked towards Soha and her action made my eyes more wide.

She blushed and pulled out a red lipstick from her pocket.

Applying almost half of it on her lips she pushed it again in her pants pocket.

Nitwit !