SIX

"Manik hato!" I whispered and pushed him as his drunk breaths near my ear were jittering me.

He chuckled and that was dark.He looked in my eyes with different emotions that petrified me.

I pushed him more and he stepped back,raising his hands off the table,he surrendered.

I glanced at him a little and scurried off towards the door.

My heart's beat fastened as I felt his steady steps behind me.

I fastened my pace and held the door knob.

But before I could open it,a warm hand from behind cradled my stomach.

Still I gathered some courage and twisted the knob.

"Nandani !" He whispered huskily after pulling my back into his chest.

His voice was shuddering with husk and I was shivering badly.

Why does his touch affect me so much?

Ignoring his sensual palm movement on my stomach,I opened the knob but the door remained closed.

Fear overpowered my senses.

We can't stay in the same room not atleast when he is drunk.

I twisted the knob again but the door didn't open.i looked up towards the door lock and DAMN ! it was latched.

Before I could crawl my palm there,I was turned instantly and was pinned to the door itself.

I breathed heavily as he caged my palms beside my head.

His musky breaths were filled with tequilas spicy smell.

His hold on my hands tightened as his eyes stared my lips.

My teeth immediately clutched the lower lip being terrified.

"Don't !" His dominant husky whisper immediately made me left my lip.

I whimpered as I felt his silky lips touching my quivering ones.

"It's illicit !"I shuddered.

Ye sahi nhi hai Manik ! You are crossing your limits !

"It's licit! Ishq main sab jaiz hai!"He murmured intimidately and at every syllable his lips brushed mine briefly.

But before I could say something,he closed his eyes and I closed my eyes too.

My stomach clenched as I felt his lips moving slowly slowly with my lips.

The sparks of passion spreaded across our bodies.

The buried emotions in my heart aroused!

Aaj sirf ek baar ! Bas na kal tumhe kuch yaad hoga na mughe ! Main kal subah bhool jaongi k maine apne dil ko chooma(kiss)tha.

I pushed my nails in his knuckles more and he left my palms.

I traced his blackish-brown hair cozily with my both palms.

His hands reached my waist and he pulled me more into him due to which I gasped and he left his tongue freely in my mouth to steal the taste.

I moaned as I felt the sharp tequila's odour in his mouth.

I was loosing my breath and I stopped my lips from moving being in need of air.

He must have felt the same need because he also drifted his lips away.

I rested my head back at the door and he rested his head beside my head at the door only.

Our bodies were sticked to each other while our hands were hanging down only.