EIGHT

After that emotional encounter with him I ran into my room and cried buckets.

He is so of himself ! So cruel he has turned !

Never he used to make me cry like this but now he only makes me cry ! I just hate him !

I stood up from the floor and threw each and everything which was lying on my dressing table.

"Why doesnt he understand that it's late now !" I cried while smashing the things which came in my hands.

"Because he loves you !" Di's voice made me startled and I turned to find her standing on the door.

"Hum sab jante hain Nandani ! I know Manik is at fault but he loves you !" Di took some steps and started picking up the deodorants,makeup kits,perfumes from the floor.

I wiped my tears and rubbed my cherry nose with the back of my palm.

"Manik's company is effecting you very nicely haan!" Di chuckled while picking up the bottles.

"Di aap chor dijye ! I'll do it afterwards !"I grasped di's arm and made her sit on the bed forcefully.

Mughe baat karni paregi di se Manik k bare main !

I walked towards the door and was about to bolt it when PM appeared from no where.

Arey Prime Minister nhi !

Pregnant Monster ! Come on be sane !

"Kia hai ?" I almost yelled at him.

Damn I was so , so mad at him !

I want to grab you , marinate you with fresh spices and then wanna bake you at 180° !  Monster Manik !

"It's evening Gol-gappi  agar tum Armaan k khwabon se bahir aaogi tou hi baqi dunya ka pata chalega na tumhe !" His tone was sarcastic.

I glared at him.

"Listen !" I growled and showed him my finger.

"What ? Scoot !" He shrugged my glares and stepped in my room by pushing me aside.

Why should I even bake him ? I should eat him raw ! Kacha kacha kha jaongi !

I turned to find both brother and sister gushing with each other.

It was like Manik was trying to make a deal with her and di was just not interested to agree with him.

I moved ahead inorder to listen their whispers.

"No Manik ! Agar hum pakre gaye tou !" Di whispered while biting her nails.

Aesa kia karna hai inhe!

Being a curious cat I raised my ears more towards them and at the very accurate moment monster looked at me.

"Kia hai ?" He shrieked.

"It's evening Monster Manik!Agar tum apne khurafati khwabon se bahir aaoge tou hi baqi dunya ka pta chalega na tumhe!"I retreated his sarcasm back and he glared at me.

"AYEEE !" He growled while stepping towards me and this time I gathered the courage and step ahead too with the same zeal.

"AYEEE !" I raised my finger at him and he pressed his lips tight.

Before he could growl more on me di came in between us.

"Kia kar rahe hain aap dono ? Behave yourselves! you guys aren't diaper kids anymore!" Di  scolded us and I narrowed my eyes at the monster whose gaze was already squinted at me.