TWENTY

*After one month*

*Sunday,Night 8:pm*

Time flew like decades.A month felt like years to us.

Me and Manik didn't talk since that night.Every next morning we bumped into each other and our swollen puffy eyes used to collide.We both knew about each other's wellbeing but didn't care to talk once even.My exams were the only thing on which I concentrated after that night and now my graduation was completed.

Currently mama ji,mami ji and maa were going for some pooja in neighbourhood while I'm sleeping comfortably under my soft sheets.I don't know why I've been feeling so exhausted since past days that whenever I feel like,I sleep right away!

.........

"Where is Nandani ? Manik beta tum ja k dekho kahin Wo Abhi tak so tou nhi rahi!"I was watching cricket in the lounge when Maa who just came out from her room with dad all ready for the pooja in neighbourhood,spoke.

Wo soye ya jaage mughe farq nhi parta! Main nhi jaunga use uthane!

"Maa! I'm not going to wake her up!" I spoke being irked and continued to watch cricket.

"Hua Kia hai tum dono ko?Manik stop being a child! She is with us just for a month and you are wasting your time in fighting with her!"Maa shook her head while sitting on the other couch beside me and I shrugged.

"Manik ! Go and check on her !"Dad spoke stridently and I sighed before shouting,

"Di !"

She came out from the kitchen hastily and raised her brows,

"What happened ?"

"Di !Aap jake Nandani ko jaga dona main match dekh raha hn!" I squinted my eyes at her cutely and she looked at me with straight face.

"No ! You go and wake her up ! I'm busy making food for us!"She spoke and winked at me at last while I gave her a stern look which she ignored and went towards the kitchen again.

Arghhhh! Ya rabba ! Ye aurat naam ki cheez itni khurafati kyon hoti hai!

She knows everything about us.I cried on her laps when she came to my room just after arriving from Simla.

"Lou Anjali bhi aa gayi!" Maa chirped as Bua maa descended down the stairs all dressed like a pretty woman.

"Kitno ko marne ka irada hai bua maa!" I winked at her and she blushed.

"Bohot shaitaan hogya hai tu!"She pulled my ear playfully while sitting beside me and I kept my head at her shoulder while fixing my gaze again on  tv after giggling.

"Arey Anjali Nandani ko dekha,I found her asleep when I went to her room one hour back!"Maa spoke fretfully  and Bua maa looked pensive too.

"Hmm!Even I don't understand why is she feeling so tired since some days!Jab dekhti hn soyi hui hi milti hai!Chlo abhi utha ati hn use!"Bua maa spoke and was about to stand up when dad stopped her,