TEASER

"Main us se bohot pyaar karta hn,lekin wo mughe mera pyaar nhi de rhi !" He cried hard in her laps.

"No ! We didn't kiss!" She blurted out and his lips curved into a smirk.He rubbed the pink smudged gloss from the corner of his lips.

"I've decided , I won't give up on my love.Mangetar uski ho , dulhan meri banogi,mughe meri pehli mohabbat ki kasam!" With that he left not before slamming the door hard.

"MAINE KAHA USKI KAMAR PAR SE HAATH HATA ! REMOVE YOUR BLOODY HAND FROM HER WAIST !"He roared and he looked taken aback.

"He doesn't seem good to me ! Stay away from him !" He ordered and she nodded with a frightened and tensed feature.

"Mohabbat main pehli aur akhri gustakhi thi hamari! "She thought and tears fell freely from her eyes.

"OHK ! FINE ! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO BUT I WON'T SIT AND WATCH YOU GUYS MAKING OUT !" He barked while pinning her soft hands on the door.

"I love you !" And he rolled the ring in her finger,making her his forever.

"Kia mughe meri pehli mohabbat paane ka koi haq nhi?" A traitor tear descended down from their  cheeks.

"Don't !" His husky dark whisper refined by tequilas spicy smell immediately made her left her lower lip.

"DAMN ! GOD ! WHAT JUST HAPPENED LAST NIGHT ?"  He clutched his head tightly  trying to revolve the last night.

"ARMAAN ! ARMAAN ! ARMAAN !
Agar apni mohabbat ko paane k liye mughe use iss dunya se dur bhi bhejna pare tou main karunga!" He shouted while pulling her more in his chest.

"GOL-GAPPI  SIRF AUR SIRF MERI HAI!" He cried like a child.

"It's my leg ! " He gritted his teeth at him but he passed him a shrugging look.

"Kal tumhe bhi kuch yaad nhi hoga aur main bhi bhool jaongi k maine apne dil ko chooma ( kiss ) tha!"She cuddled his blackish-brown hair cozily.

"Hawww phir sab ko pata chal jayega k Manik loves Nandani !" His eyes went wide and he palmed his wide open mouth.

....

Chapter 6 will be published soon !
I published it and unpublished it just to tease you guys😄
Bye !

YOURS
NEW WANDERER!