Bonus Chapter (three)

"I love you!"I spoke ardently after roping tie around his neck and he smiled keeping his palms on my waist,beefy waist.

"I love you too meri gol-gappi!"He kissed my forehead,resting his lips there for a moment making me feel ecstatic.

"Mughe bohot dar lag raha hai!"Suddenly tears sprouted in my eyes and he shook his head at me.

"I'll be back in two days!Main koi mahine bhar k liye thori ja raha hn!"He wiped my tears and smiled but I wobbled again, "You are so bad Manik!You know na that my ninth month has started ab kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai,lekin bas tumhe tou apne kaam ki pari hai!"I jerked his palms angrily and turned around wrapping my both arms beneath my chest or better you say above my huge baby bump.

"Aesa nhi hai gol-gappi!"He tried turning me but when I didn't he too wrapped his arms around me but on my chest making me glare at him through the mirror in front.

He laughed seeing my angry reaction and pressed me more closer to him.A wince left my mouth as my already sore breasts pained more and he suddenly moved back.

"Oh!I'm sorry!"He gave me a apologetic look and I turned towards him,melting down.

"Nhi jao na!Hamein dar lagta hai!"I hugged him though I couldn't because of the huge bump but still I managed.

He chuckled taking me in his arms and i snuggled more into him.

Mera Manik Meri jaan!

"Nhi there is nothing to get afraid!Aur kuch nhi hoga in do dino main!My child will wait for me!Haina khote?"He looked down at my bump and I smiled softly.

"Take care!Both of you!"First he kissed me softly and then bent down to leave a long lasting peck at my tummy.

"Bas tu ek baar bahir aaja tou phir main andar aajaon!"He whispered near my tummy and my eyes widened understanding the vulgar meaning behind his words.

"Manik!"I slapped his shoulder and he laughed coming up to me.

"Kia?Bta raha hn nau mahine intezaar kiya hai ab thori chorunga!"He winked at me and I pushed him towards the door.
"Jao!"

"Ja raha hn!Ja raha hn!"He laughed seeing my beetroot cheeks and I turned away unable to control my blush.

"Love you!Take care!"He came running to me from behind and plastered a kiss on my cheek,before I could even react he was gone leaving me forlorn once again.

Ninth months of my pregnancy passed away so merrily.My husband was the reason behind such a smooth timeperiod.Always listening to my cribbings,dealing with my mood swings.I must say I am very lucky to have him as my life partner.

Mera Manik!Sirf mera Manik!

Clutching a pillow tight to my chest I closed my eyes.The sky outside was too dark now.

I heard a knock on the door.My eyes glittered assuming it to be Manik.

"Nandani!Do you need something beta?"My mother in law came in the room and my all happiness died in a moment.

"Nhi mami ji I'm fine!"I faked a smile at her and she came close to my bed.

"I know my son troubles you alot!Haina?"She caressed my hair and tears dwelled up in my eyes.

"Itna bhi kia zaroori kaam k wo hum donu ko aese waqt par chor k gaya!"I cried and she smiled,sitting in front of me.

"It must be something very important warna Manik tumhe chor kar iss waqt nhi jata!You know it right?"She patted my cheek and I nodded glumly.She was right after all.