ELEVEN

"Gol-gappi ! What -are- you doing?" I stammered.My cheeks tinted.

"Don't you know,What am I doing?" She moved her forefinger sensually from my forehead to my nose to my lips,where it rested for a moment,making my heart skip a beat.

"I'm gonna kiss you !" Her voice dropped the husk as
she nibbled my earlobe between her sharp-white teeth.

My hold on her waist tightened.

"What if someone catches us?" I was scared.My lips trembled as they felt her minty breaths on them.

"I don't care ! I wanna kiss you !" Her voice felt as a whisper,as she seductively moved her hands from my clothed fine chest up to my neck,troubling my friend down there.

"Then kiss me!" I submitted myself as her thick soft lips felt heaven to my eyes.

She parted her pink lips and I leaned forward with a pout,allowing her to take my thins in her sinful wet mouth.

She was so close,her breaths were falling on my lips like a frozen snow of December.Her lips were about to cover my mouth when a sudden shriek disturbed me,

"MANIK !"

I opened my eyes gasping for air like an elephant.

"Di ! What is wrong with you ? How could you just pour out this whole bucket of ice water over me?" I was exasperated.

How beautiful that dream was ! Gol-gappi kiss kar rahi thi yaar !

"Just shut up you lazy head ! Agar aese hi sote rahe na aap , tou Armaan kab Nandani ko apne sath le jayenge,aapko Pta bhi nhi chalega !" Di snarled while I wiped my face with the back of my palms.

Thankgod the quilt is there on my thighs or else di would have come to know that I'm wearing only a single piece.

Ye secret tou sirf gol-gappi ko Pta hai k at nights I don't wear clothes because one fine night when I was just in my bottom innerwear, strolling in my room with plugged ears,she entered and at the very moment after a thrilling scream she fainted. That's why after that incident she always knocks my door before coming in! How cute my gol-gappi is ! No ?

"Manik where the hell are you lost ?" Di slapped my forehead furiously and I yelped while rubbing my forehead,

"Aaah di ! Kia kar rahe ho aap?"

Yaar meri bhi koi self-respect hai k nhi , jab jis k man main ata hai mughe ek laafa laga deta hai !Huhh !

"What am I doing ? What are you doing Manik ? Aapko Pta hai Armaan nhi aa rahe Nandani ko lene , unhe kaam k silsile main delhi jaana par gaya raat ko hi!" Di spoke with creased lines on her forehead.

Jaan chuti Saale Kameene se !

"It's good na why are you so tensed di ?"I asked and di who was roaming here and there in my room stopped with her palms resting on her waist.