TWENTY-EIGHT

"Manik!" I gasped as he held my tummy tight and turned me taking my back in his chiselled chest swiftly.

"What's this?"He whispered keeping his chin on my shoulder and showing me the red nightie which was in his outstretched hand while other hand was wrapped around my stomach.

I lowered my eyes shyly,my scarlet face made him smile on my shoulder.

"Acha choro ise!"Chuckling he threw away that nightie on our bed.

"Let's see what you have bought more!"He exclaimed excitedly while leaving me and my eyes went wide.

"Manik!"I held his arm before he could pull out those shoppers.

I glared at him and he chuckled.

"How shameless you are!"I punched his bicep and he stumbled back while tittering.

"Aaaooo!"He shrieked while laughing as I punched his arm again.

"Today I'm not gonna leave you! You Pregnant monster!"I gritted my teeth and started punching his chest.

"Aaaaoo! Gol-gappi!"He shrieked,he laughed while trying to hold my hands.

"Always! Always you do this!"I punched his shoulder whining and he grabbed my both wrists suddenly. "Bas!Pehle hi din biwi wale kaam shuru kar diye na tumne!"He narrowed his eyes at me and then chuckled seeing my poker face.

"Acha give me a hug!"He left my wrists and opened his arms.A purest smile casting his lips melted my heart and I smiled stepping forward and wrapping my arms around his back.

"Wese main bhi nhi chorne wala tumhe aaj raat tou!"
He muttered notoriously while hugging me more tighter and I blushed with closed eyes.

"Manik! Your Dad is calling you!"Mami ji squealed from outside.

"Manik! Mama ji bula rahe hain!"I spoke while opening my eyes.

"Hmm!" He Just hummed while burying his face in my hair.

"Manik! Mama ji bula rahe hain! Kuch kaam hoga na!"I tried to break the hug softly but he didn't allow.

"Ihmmm! Stay like this only!"He grumbled and I sighed.

"Manik!"Mama ji's one shout and in next moment Manik was out of the room.

I gawked at open door and then at my arms which were still in air,not contemplating that the hug has been broken. 

Shaking my head I chuckled.

Mera pappu!!

My eyes fell on the red nightie and they widened instantly.

Bhagwaan ji agar kisi ne Ye sab dekh lia tou kia hoga!

Picking up that night dress and other dresses I kept them into the cupboard and locked it before leaving the room.

"Di!Where is Manik?"On not finding Manik in the lounge I asked di who was surfing on her phone.

"Manik is upstairs in study room!Koi business mates ayein hain!"She replied without looking at me.