TEASER

He barged in my room and closed the door behind him.His eyes were bright,bright - red.
"Where were you?"

He asked calmly and threw his tie away on the bed,my legs felt rickety as in no time his saucy lips were fondling with the caramel skin of my neck.

******

I pulled him in the room and without any mercy pushed him towards the wall,before he could comprehend I was on his feet,kissing the life out of his lips.'I hate you!"

I gritted amidst the kiss and I felt his lips curving into a smirk.

******

"Tum se mohabbat karna tou arzoo thi meri aur tumne ise bhi gustaakhi ka naam de diya!"("Loving you was my wish and you named it too a mistake !")

A tear crawled down his cheek and I pushed him away while crying bitterly.

******

"Tum koi do saal k  bache tou nhi hona jo jab dekho kapre utar kar,chaddi pehen kar beth jate ho?"("You aren't a two year old kid that whenever you feel like you rip off your clothes and sit in a underwear only!")

I  yelled with closed eyes but his notorious answer made me open my eyes wide,extremely wide.

******

"Bhagwaan ji NO !NO ! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!Aap aesa nhi kar sakte mere sath!"("You cant do this to me!")

My voice muffled out as I plopped on the floor and tears pooled around me.

......

Hye !
Main yahan hoon !😆
Gustakhiyaan will be going under a huge twist!😆
Any guesses what's about to happen now?😨😂
You guys will support me!I'm ordering not asking ok!😈

Sincerely yours!😉
ŃĚW WĀŅĐËŘĘŔ