1: End Of The World

Nothing is the same as it was back then, the world had different beliefs different thoughts on life.

On love

Now everyone knows, and then fear.

What we hoped for fun times, happy lives doesn't matter anymore.
Because at any time a glitch might happen.

We are all fake and we all know it.

2013
Everyone joked about it being the end of the world. But nothing, nothing has changed. Everything is the same as it's always been the earth hasn't split open killing us all. People have just been scaring themselves to death thinking that it will.

But it hasn't and I don't think it ever will. It'a all Just a load of bullshit.

The world is not going to die today and neither are we.
But I guess if we did I would be with Otto.
That's all that matters.

Geoff will be coming over later to say his 'goodbyes' as he called it over text. I think he's taking this whole thing too far he believes in it too much.
Otto crawls over to me on the small ancient couch, it's stains countless. He rests his fragile head on my lap his hair suprisingly not covered by his beloved beanie.
"Awsten are we going to die today?"
He questions in either a sarcastic or fearful voice I can't tell.
It's hard not to notice how adorable he is, his soft voice, his chocolate brown eyes, the nose piercing that he insisted on getting to match Geoff.

The unicycle he rarely uses anymore sits in the corner of the room next to his drumset
'his little corner' as he calls it. He's looking over to the corner and announces,
"If the world ends today I will play you a song with a rythm that no one has ever heard. A rythm that shows how thankful I am that I have you"

I know the world isn't going to end today but Otto might, and I have to comfort him, make him think he does'nt need to play me that song even though I want so badly to hear it.

"The world is not going to end don't worry little otter you don't need to play me any songs because you simply being here with me makes my heart feel like a million tunes are playing."

He smiles and closes his chocolate eyes as he drifts asleep.
If the world really does die today I will die with one of the only people I actually care about and that itself will make up for the years we will miss with each other if we really do die.

I lean down and land a kiss on his forehead hoping that he is having the most pleasant of dreams.

"Sweet dreams my little otter"

~~~

The day was moving by slowly and so far lava hasn't burnt down cities and the earth hasn't split in half it's just been Otto and I snuggling on this almost moldy couch.
I couldn't help but turn on the news just in case this whole apaclypse thing turns up to be true.

Only protests so far no unbelievable plague yet. The news reporter flashed back on the screen after a clip of a man holding a 'The End Is Nigh' sign he looked overwhelmed by the actual news.

"Protests are thought to be stopped in about five days after the thought end."

The camera is as clear as possible it's amazing how far tecnology has came.
As if my thoughts were right on que the camera fuzzed up and froze, the news man shaking on the screen. Huh that's weird.

The quietness of outside is ended with a earjerking crash. A collision.
Otto jerks upwards startled by the loud noise.
"What was that?"

"I don't know" I stand up and walk to the door I look through the tiny peephole.

To my horror I recognise the totaled car
Somehow the car looks blurred and fuzzy at the sides almost like how the Tv froze.

Geoff, Geoffs car has been crushed with his fragile body inside.