1.

Taking my key out, I walked up to the front door and unlocked it.

"Wus good, baby?" Meq said, I'm guessing as soon as he heard the lock turn. I didn't even get a chance to fully walk into his crib.

I slightly rolled my eyes as I walked in and sat my Chanel bag on the table. I hate clingy niggas with a passion. It's like you're literally being mentally smothered, so after a while you just be over it.

"Fuck you rollin yo' eyes for?" Meq asked, gently grabbing my leg as I sat down. He propped my leg on his lap as he sat down next to me.

I reached over and took my phone out of my bag, ignoring him. I didn't really feel like talking today. Every time we talk we always end up arguing, so what's the damn point? Meq and I couldn't have a decent conversation even if we tried.

We've been together for two years but lately it's been feeling like our feelings just vanished. We both feel each other drifting but we don't wana end things because we're all we know.

I went to my messages and opened the groupchat thread that I had with my bestfriends.

[-Meq ass starting already. A bitch literally just walked through his front door. ]

[Jhasi: bitch, wat happened? u know I can always send Von nem over there, it ain't nothing.]

Von is my older brother. He's only four years older than me, which makes him 22. Nem is Jhasi's way of sayin when she calls my brother, she'll have him bring his bestfriend, Bryson.

[Prairie: On God.  We can come get you if you want? I wanted y'all to come to a telly later anyway.]

[-I can just drive to y'all. What time?]

[Prairie: NO]

[Jhasi: NO!]

Jhasi and Prairie's texts came through at the same time, causing me to playfully rolled my eyes. Prairie swears that Meq's crazy ass put a tracking device on my car, and she has literally felt this way since I first met him.

She's been reminding me how much she doesn't trust him since she first laid eyes on him though.

"What got yo attention?" Meq asked, snatching my phone out of my hand. I jumped up ready to argue him down.

"Give me my fuckin' phone back, Meq." I slightly raised my voice.

He ignored me as he put the phone to his exact height and scrolled through my groupchat messages. My small ass couldn't get my phone back if I wanted to so I just stood in front of him, watching his every move.

"Tell Jhasi these ain't the problems yo brother want." He simply said, tossing my phone at my chest a little too hard for my liking.

"Ouch! You fuckin' psychopath!" I yelled.

"That's you, actin' fuckin slow. You and them little simple minded ass females you hang around. You need to stop fuckin' with them." Meq said, walking into his kitchen.

"No, I need to stop fucking with your ignorant ass. I'm sick of this shit, Meq. You and your females are the simple minded ones." I began following behind him.

If he wanted to argue tonight, I was going to entertain it all. I don't know why he even starts because he knows that I'm about to put on the biggest show he'd ever be apart of.

"What fuckin' females, Kim? Only bitch I even acknowledge is yo aggravatin' ass." Meq said, as he turned towards me and pointed his finger in my face.